Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:50
Page:  1 
Joey is Dead Started by: mnirem on Nov 14, '09 23:05

The boy was a traitor. He ratted us out. It was a once in a lifetime chance, and he betrayed us, just because he had something called a concience.

It all started on the night of the heist. We were going to raid a Gambini hub. It had everything. Coke, smokes, guns and ammo, gold, it had enough money to buy D.C. All the big guys were in on it, me, Remo, Mickey, Tollie, and Joey. We had it all planned out.

Joey played as the guard. He would pretend to get overthrown by Tollie, who would play as a poor thug. Remo would be a cop, patroling the area, storming the place with a squad of mafioso. They would storm the place, pretend to kill Tollie as he starts filling his bags. The gun aimed at Tollie was to be filled with blanks. I organized the whole thing, and Mickey and I watched the whole thing from behind the gate. Things needed to be set.

Joey was in place, waiting for Tollie. Two minutes later, he appeared. Tollie pulls out a gun and aims it at Joey.

"Let me in, B*TH"

Joey pulls out his gun.

"Don't think so"

Tollie pistol whips Joey, knocking him over. He had to take a real hit, you know, for the authorities later. There had to be blood.

"Sorry, buddy"

Mickey and I were watching from a Sedan, one hundred feet away. Close enough to see, but far enough to avoid suspition.

Gambini guards came out. Tollie was surrounded. Joey jumped up, and blasted three rounds into the mobsters. So far, so good. Had to be careful. Didn't want any real cops to notice.

Remo drove up, seeing Joey fall back onto the floor. Tollie ran into the building. Remo jumped out of his car, and shot at Tollie. A miss. All the guys got out. and ran inside. Mickey and I got ready, it was are time to go in.

"Common, lemme go, I'ma troubled guy!"

Tollie was in place, a sack full of coke in his hand.

"Sorry, boy"

Remo shot him, dead on. Tollie slammed to the ground, screaming. Something wasn't right. Tollie was bleeding! It wasn't a blank!

I ran up to Remo and Tollie.

"What the?..."

Gambini guards poured out from everywhere. Joey was standing there, smiling.

"Thought you could trust me, eh?"

"You ungrategul bast-"

I felt metal pass through me. Joey's gun was up. The bas*rd was in charge of everything. Checking the ammo, scheduling the guard routes, everything. I looked at Tollie. He was dead. I had a feeling we would be, too, if we didn't do something.

"You basta*d! You can't stop this!"

Remo and the squad pull out their guns, firing at the mobsters. Mickey was at my side, tending to my wound. The mission had gone to sh*t. We had to escape, and fast.

"Remo, quick, into the water!"

We ran to the water, guns blazing behind us, not bothering to look at what we shot. We jumped into the water, one by one. The trick was, I never took a loss lightly. I had the place rigged with explosives. Hopefully Joey didn't screw with that.

The building blew apart in seconds. Flames bursted, and bodies flew. We were lucky to escape.

The next day, I foud myself sitting in the don's office.

"How could you have failed?!"

It was Joey! He betrayed us!"

"Well the guy is still alive. He is at his apartment in midtown. I want him dead."

Remo and I sat outside the apartment building, checking our ammo.

Remo turns to me.

"That guy is a fool. No way he can take us down again."

"Let's hope not."

We ran up the stairs, into his room. He sat there, alone, counting cash.

I put my gun to his head.

"It's just business"

Three weeks later his body was found in a car in downtown Detroit. The boy is dead, nothing to worry about.

Report Post Tip

That was a chilling and captivating read right from the very start. I was immediately hooked and enjoyed every word. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

That was a chilling and captivating read right from the very start.Mario shakes in his shoes" just plane Awesome! have great skills. i bet u do ur family proud. i just wish i had half of ur skills.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Joey is Dead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL