Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Swiss Started by: mnirem on Nov 15, '09 17:14

mnirem runs over to the other end of the basement. The guard's break room was there. He pulls out a magnum and fires among the ranks of the guards.

Report Post Tip

Albert pauses from moving the crates, watchign Mnirem for a moment as he battled viciously with the guards. Seeing his have to spin and duck to avoid the returning fire, Albert decided it would be best for his to join the fight. Drawing his rapier, Albert moved up to them, hugging the wall for cover.

Leaping out in front of a startled guard, Albert promptly ran him through before twisting and withdrawing his blade, pirouetting to avoid the return shots. Diving, he cut the legs from two guards before spinning upwards and disembowelling a third. As the guard fell, watching his guts fall to the floor in front of him, Albert turned and slashed twice, two quick striked across the throats of the guards that were falling to the floor.

Then, sliding his rapier back into its scabbard, Albert draws his revolver and discharges it into the throng of milling guards, felling another two. They scattered for cover, and Albert had a brief respite behind one of the crates backed up against the wall.

Report Post Tip

mnirem runs after the remaining guards and chokes one with some wire hanging from the ceiling. He shots the other one in the head.

Report Post Tip

Albert stands, seeing the last of the guards dealt with. Looking down, he saw spotches of blood on his once immaculate suit, and tutted in distaste. Taking off the stained tie, he replaced it with one he had spare in his pocket, making the damage to his clothing look a lot less noticeable, considering people were more likely to look at a right purple tie than they were at a dark red.

"Well, that wasn't so difficult, was it? I thought considering there were loads of them they would have put up a fight, lazy so and so's. Lets get the rest of the crates moved, Tritium will almost be done soon."

Report Post Tip

Blazik-Kaar, hearing the shots from below, turns to ack. "Now its our turn" He says as he pumps two rounds into his sawed off shotgun and gets ready to take out civilians on the upper floor.

Report Post Tip

Swissbliss is a strain of weed from and local to pittsburgh

Report Post Tip

i walk over to Mnirem and put my hand on his shoulder, in my other hand was my pistol...M looks at me, i reply to him "so far everything is going good, what now?"

Report Post Tip

Blazik Kaar walks slowly to the end of the long line of teller booths so as not to draw attention. He quietly opens the door and shuts it behind him, and raises his sawed off shotgun to his shoulder and takes careful aim at the first teller. No one in the room notices him, and then a loud bang fills the air as blood splatters out from the teller's head. Blazik-Kaar quickly pumps the shotgun and fires at another teller, ripping apart his chest with the shot. All of the tellers are standing facing him expressionless as he quickly loads in two rounds and fires one at the teller and quickly swivels and fires at the bank manager's chest, as he emerged from his office with a colt .45 in his hands. Not wanting to waste any more time, he quickly reloads and fires off two more shots, taking out three tellers. Seeing only one teller left, he loads his shotgun and fires, watching the body slump to the floor. Blazik-Kaar reaches into his pocket and puts his last two shells into his shotgun and walks out, seeing that only five civilkians were in the bank. "Must be a slow day" He says to himself as he quickly shoots two of the civilians and wounds a third. The other two civilians run for the door, but he pulls out his own Colt .45 from his pant pocket and fires at them, taking them both down a few feet away from the door. He quickly walks over and fires two shots into the wounded civilians head, and then turns to ack. "Move those civilian bodies out sight while I find out what to do next."

Report Post Tip

mnirem hears the bangs from upstairs and knows what to do. He runs up the stairs and takes a civilian hostage.

"Quick, MC, get to the safe. I'll hold off the cops."

Report Post Tip

while kaar was screaming about the dead bodies and dragging them across the floor

ack put a flame to his cigar and noticed more customers walking threw the lobby door. ack set his smoke down and greeted them with a smile and a pistole.

Welcome and thanks for stopping by today, your deposit is vary much appreciated. Now empty your pockets and place your jewels in the bag. While you're at it take your clothes off.

The lady can no longer hold her screams when she walks around the corner and sees all the carnage and blood.

See what you've did Kaar? You've scared our customers. LOL!

ack turns and knocks out the lady with the butt of his gun 

anyone else make a fuckin sound and I'll blow your fuckin head off! HEY MNIREM DO WE NEED ANY MORE HOSTAGES?

ack puts his cigar back in his mouth while mnirem thinks about his question

Report Post Tip

McKnighter zipped open his bag, and picked up the deadly bomb. He pulls out a roll of tape and straps the bomb to the vault door. Grinning as he unrolls the fuse, he calls back to the others.

"This one is gonna be big, better warn the guys up top."

Report Post Tip

"We'll need all the hostages we can."

mnirem hears MC.

"Get the F*K down!"

Report Post Tip

McKnighter pulls out a box of matches and picks one out. He strikes it off the ground, and lights the fuse. The wire lights up as the spark travels down to the bomb. McKnighter picks up his duffel bag and hauls ass outta there.

"That's a 20 second fuse! Get dow-"

The bomb explosives early, knocking McKnighter off his feet. The walks groan as the support shifts and cracks. The ceiling start to crumble and bits fall down.

Report Post Tip

Bombs, 20-second fuse?! C'mon!!!

Report Post Tip

A rather large pillar cracks under the pressure, and falls on the little baby. McKnighter winces as the blood spatters over his suit. He just paid for it too.

McKnighter picks himself up, and waves his .45 around for targets.

"Got to get the measurement of the fuse right next time."

Report Post Tip

mnirem gets thrown off of his feet and lands on his arm, spraining it. He cries out in pain, unable to get up.

Report Post Tip

Blazik-Kaar, seeing ack handling the hostages, jogs over to help mnirem stand up. He rips off the sleeve of the guard's suit and ties it around mnirem's arm to stop it from moving. "Its not good, but it'll help for now" Blazik-Kaar says, then quickly runs over to where the dead body of the guard he had was hidden killed earlier and grabbed a box of shotgun shells he had hidden with the body. Dumping the contents into his pocket and loading up his sawed off shotgun, Blazik-Kaar waits to find out where he is needed next.

Report Post Tip

ack tells the naked hostages to grab a bag and start loading the money up or die

one lady was looking real good dumping that money in the bag

Hey mnirem I'm going to take this one in the back and teach her how to load a bag! ;-)

Report Post Tip

"god-damn jerk-off. Ah!"

mnirem tries to move his hand, but just feels a lot of pain.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter shakes his head. He needs to get his bombs corrected.

"Since there's a lot of red lights going off in the vault, I'm guessing we got about five minute-"

Sirens are now heard, wailing off.

"Yeah, one minute until the cops show up. Ack I'm pretty sure we don't have enough time for a lesson today."

McKnighter helps himself to a large pile of cash and loads in into his duffel bag.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Swiss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL