Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:18
Page:  1 
The Liberty Bell Showroom Reopens Started by: Morgan on Nov 16, '09 07:08

Morgan hands her family bunches of flyers each to spread all over town then makes a multitude of phone calls the last of which was to her Godmother ScipitaRourke.

Good morning Ma'am.....Yes, that is what I was calling about. We are reopened tonight......Oh, good, I was hoping you'd be there......A fantastic evening of dancing and music planned......what?...... I have booked Benny Goodman & his Band.....Oh, I know, I couldn't believe we could get him......well, he is expensive but I'm going to do this at half price tickets..... Well we all need to forget the war and all the hard work afterward for one night and celebrate.....Yes ma'am, see you there and bring your dancing shoes!

Morgan hangs up the phone and talks to the chef then calls to schedule extra wait staff and for the janitor to repolish the dance floor. This was going to be a night of swing dancing and she didn't want the floor to mar it. When satisfied all was prepared, she went home to decide on what to wear, stopping at the florist on the way to order flowers for the tables.

Report Post Tip

Mario Takes the flyer"and runs down the street and  tacks then to tellaphone poles puts then on cars and on doors as well.Mario tells everone about the new opening.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Liberty Bell Showroom Reopens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL