Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:46:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What would happen? Started by: mnirem on Nov 16, '09 18:17

yup...i kinda agree with death

Report Post Tip

Just like the real mafia.

Didn't that baby get crushed by a pillar? Great, we got zombie babies running around.

Report Post Tip

I may just be a baby, but my small and cute hands will still bring the pain.

Report Post Tip

Mmmm... Baby hands.

Nom nom nom.

Report Post Tip

Dead baby hands, may I remind you.

Report Post Tip

wild imaginations

Report Post Tip

Still, tasty.

Want some? I still got a half of a foot left.

Report Post Tip

You do know he died of swine flu. Body still infected....

Report Post Tip

Why is this thread continuing to be used? You asked what would happen if all Made Man and above died. It was answered.

If you were to take a gander into the past, you would see that there was a reset. Therefore, everyone had to work their way up from Civilian. From my understanding, whoever got to the rank and had the money were able to set up. However, these people usually did not live very long.

Now, I feel this thread is being used simply to boost your post count at this point. With this talk of eating babies hands and swine flu. In my mind that is spam. If you want to boost your post count, do it in places where your posts matter. (The streets and Business threads)

That is all.

Report Post Tip

My post count, has nothing to do with this. I was merely waiting for the next comment about this topic, waiting for someone to challenge my rule over the cities, if this were to happen.

My post count is large enough as it is from past role-plays, and with jusing one liners, I don't gain any XP, so I'm not 'cheating' or anything such.

Now, regarding the baby's remains that I just ate, he was a bug pestering me in other areas, so I thought of making his body more useful. I get hungry on the job.

Now, this post is turning out well. I might even get XP for it.

Mnirem, the baby clearly died by a pillar falling on top of it. Swine Flu had nothing to do with it.

Report Post Tip

Lies, the baby transformed into the pillar.

Report Post Tip

That just ruined it. And bloedsuir, I awsn't around at the time of the reset, so I didn't know about that. If I knew, then I would have not made this thread.

Report Post Tip

This has occured many times in the past with resets.  Everyone starts from scratch, and generally groups of people would make clicks who watch out for each other and help eachother rank as fast as possible.  If Im not mistaken made man promo became auto promo so the first people to mm would setup and it was be a nasty slaughter fest till control was brought back to normal.  Was indeed fun, generally the random click monkeys would make it to the top and be destroyed in no time :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What would happen?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL