Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:48
Page:  1 
Master Exploders! Started by: Fizztastic on Nov 16, '09 21:08

Fizztastic emerges from her brand new Headquarters in Saint Louis looking ever so elegant as always. She stands behind her Bodyguards as Rizztastic works to set up a podium for her. Fixing her hair and straighting out her coat, she approaches and calls attention as she prepares to address the streets. Making sure to make eye contact with everybody before she speaks, Fizz clears her throat then waves hello to everybody. 

I am here today to thank Godfather Rourke for granting me permission to set up a family in his respectable city of Saint Louis. It is an Honor for me to be working closely with him. Now that being said, I would like to introduce to you the newest family to join the Saint Louis Line up, Master Exploders! I can not tell you how excited I am. Thank you all for the kind words and support. Lots and lots of work to be done so I'll have to cut this short. Once again...Thank you Godfather Rourke

Fizz waves to the people as she leaves the podium and enters her HQ

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fizztastic! And I wish you the best of luck in furthering the growth and prosperity in Saint Louis!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fizz, I wish you only the best on your business venture. Good luck !

Report Post Tip

Congrats Fizztastic, I know you will do St.Louis good. Best of luck as always and congrats once again.

Report Post Tip

Wish the best for you, congrats Fizz.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fizz,

I wish you the best of luck. I know you'll do well. Always firm but fair.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fizz

I wish you the best of luck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, and all the best for your future ventures.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Fizz.

Report Post Tip

Congratz. I wish you and your new family the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fizz :)

Report Post Tip

Coongrads Fizz.... You are cetainly deserving of such a honor and leave it to a great odfather like Rourke to notice such things

Report Post Tip

congrats, used to work with fizz in ny, good person

Report Post Tip

Gratz fizz, U deserve it

Report Post Tip

Good luck fuzz. u earned it and i will u all the best ur the Woman.and u will do a great job.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Master Exploders!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL