Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:55
Page:  1 
Fresh of the boat Started by: ForRent on Nov 17, '09 00:14

It had been a long boat ride, one that seemed like it would never end.So you can sense my excitement when I finally seen the shores of the big cities of America. I descended on the docks in the proud standing city of Detroit. I could see the tall buildings and the locals buzzing around taking care of there everyday business. Stepping off the boat the sound of the coins in my pockets clanked to the sounds of the footsteps of all the new arrivals.
This was a fresh start for me. A new place to hang back and make a quick buck, Or so I thought.

I made my way into the city and spent no time to commit my first crime. I noticed an extremely wealthy looking old lady walking around with a rather fat purse. I slowly made my way behind her and with a quick lunge grabbed the bag and took off like Rourke's virginity.
I was happy when I opened the purse and noticed a nice $313 sitting there ripe for the taking.

As I continued to rummage through the purse and private belongings of my victim,I was so absorbed that I didn't hear the footsteps behind me. A firm grip grasped my shoulder as I was told to stand up.
I followed the orders and slowly turned to observe the man who had so firmly instilled fear within me.

He was a well dressed man. The golden trims of his suit and the fine white brim on his hat,I knew right away I was dealing with a man of importance.
He looked me over slowly and paused for a moment looking me straight in the eyes. I stood there coldblooded, not from fear but from being ready to do what I needed to do to survive.
To my great surprise he extended his hand and introduced himself as Grassboy from the city of St-Louis. I hesitantly extended my own hand and introduced myself. He asked me my story, which I slowly explained to him.

He tilted his head forward a little once I had finished my story, Digging into his pocket he handed me $500 dollars and told me there was more where that came from if I was willing to work for him. He gave me a few rundowns as to what he expected from me such as loyalty, honor and trust. That I was always to conduct myself with the families well being at hand.
I took a moment to think it over and once again extended my hand and accepted his offer...

And so the story of my life slowly unfolds from this moment on.......

Report Post Tip

You will do well ForRent, for I have seen the potential within you. Your now making me a steady income and doing things right. Your our friend! The family has welcomed you in with open arms and we can all see you have a lot to bring forth to the table.

Grassboy hand ForRent $10,000

Here takes this and go buy yourself a new suit, keep the change too.

Grassboy tracks back up into the Head Quarters leaving ForRent to continue working

Report Post Tip

"While sitting down, taking another sip of my coffee listening to the story, makes me just fly away in my fantasy. That was nice of Grassboy handing over $10'000 to someone in need. Wish there were more of St. Louis bosses. They are the most generous and best bosses"

Oh, excuse ForRent. Please do continue, don't let me interrupt you.

"Oooh, damn, look at the time. Next stop, bank robbery!"

Report Post Tip

"Before you continue brother i want to tell you how happy i am to know you. You are amazingly polite and astonishingly Respectful. to know someone like you is in this family is an honor." Vegas_Gionni waiting for the continuation of the story.

Report Post Tip

Good luck ForRent.  It was a pleasure seeing somebody so young out here in the streets telling your story.  I look forward to seeing you excel in this life.  As Grassboy says, you definitely have potential.  Don't lose your way, and make sure to come out here often and update us on the progress you've made in this life. 

Report Post Tip

Wraith grinned. For some reason, Rourke's virginity came up in the oddest places.

"Pleasure to meet you, my friend. Enjoy your like in your family."

Report Post Tip

"Death left Detroit not too long ago wishing to speak to ForRent but was able to locate him.

I decided to talk to a few people inspite i dont know that many people in this city.

I was not out to kill nor was i out to rob.

Death sees that you have a lot of potential and at a young age you will rise far in these streets.

Death decides to get off subject right quick. I see you met Willhayes. He is a good man to know. He likes Dr. Pepper by the way.

So ForRent whenever you hear about this message in the streets just know one thing.

Im here to extend my hand out to you as i wait to see if you will accept it.

Report Post Tip

ForRent slowly made his way back out into the streets. It had been a while since he had told his story about arriving on the shores and landing a place within the GreenOnes. He smiled as people slowly walked over as he began to continue his story

Well It had been a few days since he had joined the GreenOnes. On his first day arriving at the family headquarters, he had been greeted by many of the family. Many came and offered there advice and help to him. He noticed how tight knit and well organized his new family was. It didn't take him long to fit in.

He spent his first night learning the family rules and what was needed from him on a daily basis. Knowing this was vital in his part of becoming a someone in the family. He had been told by some of the family associates that if he set his standards high enough and was able to show the boss his hard work and devotion that someday he too could rise up and make a name for himself. This stuck in his head as he set out the next day to bring back his take in the daily activities.

He started his day off by robbing the local post office, which was not an easy task. An armed guard stood watch in the doorway. He thought about walking away but remembered the words about becoming a someone.
He slowly made his way into the post office and as he approached the guard, with a quick swing of his pistol he knocked the guard out and made off with the post office money. The adrenaline rushed through his veins as he made his way hastily back to the HQ with his profits.

After dropping off the money he made his way out to collect the money that was owed to GrassBoy. He pressed the local stores and the shopfront owners for there weekly protection money. No problems at all, he collected each and everyone of them and made sure to let them know he would be returning the next week for there next payment.

It was a productive day and by the time he returned back to the HQ it was beginning to be dark

ForRent made his way to his bed for some much needed, as the following day was looking to be a big one

Report Post Tip

vegas smiles at his young brother

"I remember that day. when you joined the family it was a good day brother. I also remember how respectful you were! Tell me, do you remember the first time you sold a full load, I remember. You are a Boss in the making!"

Report Post Tip

here to hlep out;) he hands him 100,000 bucks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fresh of the boat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL