Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:42
Page:  1 
Calling out on Vegas_Gionni! Come hither and Started by: Dorean on Nov 17, '09 09:36

I call you out Vegas_Gionni on a Improvisation theater. We are going to improvise everything. So i will start out.

" The story of the two gangsters and a heavily armed drug dealer!"

As both me and Gionni walked looking for the drugdealer i took another sip from my coffee. Just feeling the warmth inside just made out to the bones. It was a cold day. Really cold. I took out a cigar at the same time Gionni took out a lighter for me, lit it up. I took a great inhale of the good cuban cigar. Feeling the calm slowly land on my shoulders. At the same time in my periphery i could see a man, holding out a gun pointing at Gionni. Gionni which already had noticed this did 90 degree lifting his own gun i real slowmotion, and BANG.....

The guard who had stood there just laid on the ground bleeding from a massive hole in his stomach.

G: This is my new gun. Don't remember i ever showed you it!?

D: No, you haven't, damn! What a blast. Let me look at it!

G: Sure here you go.

As i investigated the piece, i notice it was the new gun, a magnum .44. They are expensive but the they stop anything coming at your way.

D: Were did you get this? Damn, i could need one of these to blast away those cardboards.. *starts laughing a bit*

G: ......

Report Post Tip

G: here you can take this one. I stole it from a man on who tried to hustle me one day.

D: Oh thanks man i cant though

G: Sure you can as a token of my friendship

D: Thankyou i appreciate this.

as they continue down the street they see a bunch of people rioting outside taking position behind a wall and watching they stand amazed. Burning buldings and shots rang out. 

G: Alright brother ill let you lead this one.

Report Post Tip

We start to walk closer to see what all were about. And the second we got closer one of them yelled:

R: There they are! AFTER THEM!

As both me and Gionni knew that we didn't standing chance against a riot of 20 people or even more. We ran like chickens head were chopped on a board. Terrified for our lives we ran towards a empty building which Gionni knew we could hide out in.

G: Get to the back, just run through the door. It's usally never locked.

I did what Gionni said.....

Report Post Tip

But that was usually this time it was locked as it never has been locked before. They came running faster towards the two of them.

G: you got that gun still

D: yeah watch this

DOREAN pulls out the Gun and points it at the biggest man

BANG BANG BANG

the door opened a man let the two of them in

G: go go go go go

D: ok ok ok ok ok

RIOTERS: GET THEM 

they slammed the door running through the building...

Report Post Tip

"As Gionni locked the door you could still hear the riot scream with anger. We both turned around to thank that man who had open the door. As we just turned around we both heared a click. A gun was pointed at us and a clear voice came"

U: Who are you two and WHY in hell are they after you two?

G: And i don't know, either me or Dorean knows why!

"As Gionni said this i just nodded with him. Why did they follow us? What had we done?"

U: My name is ......

Report Post Tip

U: My name is Ulysses 

G: well uh thats real cool is there a way we could leave?

U: yeah right through the back

pointing the way with his gun the two of them head down that way as they go into the dark hall they see a room of men counting money. The men entranced by the paper did not see them. They kept walking until Ulysses started laughing 

U: you boys just made me a rich man!

D: what are you talking about?

Pointing the gun at them he smiles.

U: sit down, stay awhile. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Calling out on Vegas_Gionni! Come hither and
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL