Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:12
Page:  1 
Inside Grassboy's Mind Started by: Grassboy on Nov 17, '09 12:43

Grassboy's mind opened up and he started thinking only he wasn't thinking he was talking out loud where everyone could hear and he didn't know he was doing it

The sun was shining down on St. Louis today, been away from Detroit for awhile now, things were looking good. The family is expanding big time! Things were looking great for The Green Ones, they had already become well known as a top organization for the Mizzou and I have become recognized as TGO's leader.

I am enjoying myself but I will never forget my roots, although Saint Louis has been treating me well, Detroit will always run through my veins, nothing can stop that now but I have decided that my life here will be a long one and if I do die an old man I would like to return to Detroit where my grave awaits me.

Rourke has been very kind and he had been showing me the ins and outs of the Saint Louis society, he had taught it to himself very quickly when he journeyed here and was good at teaching me the tips and tricks he learned.

Other cities have become aware of my presence and have been quick to ally themselves with me, this I thought as a very good thing for my life, I can't screw this one up, so I'm making arrangements and making sure my family know the boundaries. None seem to be even tempted to over step it, which is good.

My family have been told that there welcomed anytime in Detroit by Godfather Marietta and her sotto capo Gabriel. I will definitely visit sometime to talk about the good old times and see how the place is doing without me there.

The family all had time to relax and get to know one another at the start, but now things have started bonding, I'm making sure to tighten up and let all new family members that we run a business organization here and not a playground.

Everyone in the family has there own personalities and things there best at and I'm trying to use that as an advantage for the family as a whole itself. We can become a lot stronger and really show Saint Louis's abilities.

My goal here in St Louis was to make it a well recognised crime organized city. That goal is becoming a reality and I only hope I can take that on further and be able to accomplish more goals that I have for Saint Louis and inside my family itself.

Grassboy's mind started to wander as he walked back towards the HQ while whistling Missy Elliot - My Milkshake...

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni listened to his Don speaking about the family. This man is most definitely worthy of being a leader, Vegas_Gionni thought to himself. He walks away with Grassboy and actually starts to sing the song. : )

Report Post Tip

From the first moment I stepped into this world and into SL I was met with open hands of greetings by Grassboy and his crew who invited me in within my first few hours of being alive and ever since then I have learned much and will continue to learn with the gratious teachings of my Don who I have to admit rocks at what he does thank you Nicholia

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Inside Grassboy's Mind
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL