Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Crazy New York Started by: Deimne on Nov 17, '09 21:25

New York, always liking to be just that little bit crazy, would like to introduce CrazyNine. The latest boss to hit the streets of our fine city.

I'd love to bore you all with lots of fluff and self indulgence, but said I'd just be crazy this once and keep it short and sweet.

Congratulations CN, I know you'll do the city proud!

Report Post Tip

Alright CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

Melis whistles and claps.

Congratulations CrazyNine!

Report Post Tip

Congrats CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

What's that old cliche? "There's always a silver lining on every cloud?"

I do believe that fits perfectly in this situation. Though in a time of obvious distress, joy can still be found in this auth. Congratulations Crazy, and best of luck in the jungle.

Report Post Tip

Shakes CrazyNine's hand

Congratulations! I simply wish this had happened under better circumstances.

Report Post Tip

Congradulations sir

Report Post Tip

I am sure not under the circumstances that you would have wished sir, but very well desired. I am sure that you will make New York proud.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my dear friend. You will bring great things to New York. It is an honor to serve under you on this new venture.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Crazy, i will look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Its never good to lose a leader, but, New York couldnt have asked for a better man to step up and take over. Congratulations Crazy! Youre going to do great!

Report Post Tip

Congtraulation CrazyNine. I am sure you will take the role of leader in New York very seriously and I am sure Godfather Deimne would of loved to auth you under way better circumstances. Nevertheless congratulations.

Report Post Tip

I may not know you and I am pretty sure your not familiar with me but I would like to congratulate you and hope you will do our awesome city justice :D

Tips his hat to Crazynine

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Consigliere CrazyNine. I wish you the best of luck as leader of your family.

Leiah bows to CrazyNine.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CrazyNine , I'm sorry we lost willhayes but it will be an honor to serve under you .

Report Post Tip

WHAT? Crazynine for auth? New York is now in trouble. Congrats CrazyNine.

Report Post Tip

My deepest greetings to the new captain in good ol NY..Ill look forward on working on you mate..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CrazyNine, Wish you and New York all the best with your ventures...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, good luck :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crazy New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL