Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:31:18
Page:  1 
She Was Taken. Started by: Atrum_Lupus on Nov 18, '09 05:50

...Everything Is white....
Why is that, the beeping of the heart monitoring machine wakes him up.
Why is he there, he's hurt but nothing anywhere near life threatening.

It slowly all comes back to him...

He told her that he would be home early today, she was going to make his favorite.
He couldn't wait to get home, and he hadn't even left yet. His kisses her cheek softly on his way out.

He had her favorite... Orchids, if she was going to prepare his favorite why not bring a dozen of hers He thought to himself with a grin.

When he came up the stairs, the door wasnt even locked or even closed completely.

The shells were scattered all over the kitchen floor. The blood all over delicately splattered abstractly, but this wasn't art.

She laid there lifeless, ever so tragic so heart breaking, but nevertheless she still was by far the most beautiful creature on earth to him. From that moment his chest was just an empty prop. His veins ran cold.

The deal that had went down bad last Wednesday with Freddy (the mole) Valentine.
They wouldn't, they couldn't... Why couldn't it have been him.

Anger and rage built up to far, it was too late for turning back.
They couldn't get him so they took her away for good.

They all would pay no matter what the cost, both 45's on reverse chest mounted holsters, with extra clips preloaded.

He made them pay..........

The machine was lying to him with every beep, there shouldn't be a single sound coming from it if his heart was taken from him.

The only thing worse in this world then having to feel what I feel is my assurance on what you'll feel as the last thing you'll ever experience...

The flash from the end of my late fathers black with chrome handled .45's were back.
Far well..

Report Post Tip

Mad-Frank walks in through the hospital hallways to Atrum_lupus' room.

Hey buddy, How are you feeling? That guy got what he deserved.

Your father would be proud of the way you handle business.

Report Post Tip

Gaenvan enters the room quietly placing a bouquet of white carnations on a nearby table.  Removing his hat he looks at Atrum_lupus and speaks.

"Know that with every breathe you take that I truly understand the horrifically profound rage that only a loss like this can create."

"Also know that we are with you."

Report Post Tip

His car pulls up outside the hospital and he waits as the driver walks around and opens his door. He steps out of the car and ascends the steps of the hospital. He pulls open the door and walks to the reception desk.

What room is Atrum Lupus in?  The gal replies. "3rd floor room 321"

I walk to the elevators and press the button and watch as the steel doors retract allowing me entry and step into the elevator. I depress the button for the third floor and feel the lift of the elevator as it starts to move. Again the doors slide open and I step into the sterile hallway and walk down it to room 321. I pull the door open and step inside and go to the bedside of the son of a dear friend.

Atrum who did this to you?

I lean in closer so he can whisper in my ear. After hearing the reply I look to two of my trusted men who are already there and look over silently telling them to come with me..

Atrum rest well you have family who will be sure to help.

The men stand up and follow me out the door.......

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni slowly enters walking past a man with two guys.

"This the room nurse?" he asks

she nods

Vegas_Gionni enters slowly looking he takes hand and puts it on ATRUM_LUPUS shoulder.

"If ever there is a day when you feel like no one is here for you ill be here."

He hands him a phone number and walks out.

Report Post Tip

Morgan walks in and finding Atrum_Lupus sleeping. In whispers, she finds out his condition from the nurse then sits down at the side of his bed after straightening his covers. He moaned and jerked a lot in his sleep, she would reach out and hold his hand, stroking his hair and whispering

It's ok Atrum, it's all over now but the grieving, you're fine and we will protect you

He would settle back down each time so she stayed all the night with him. Finally at daybreak when he had been sleeping without nightmares for a few hours, she wrote him a note and left.

Report Post Tip

Gone only heard the news of what happened to his late friend's son the following morning. He rushed to the hospital as fast as he can.

Gone walks into the room and finds Atrum_Lupus still asleep. He takes a seat beside Artrum's bed.

I can't even imagine the pain you are going through and I'm sorry for your loss. Gather your strength and get well soon Artrum. I'm sure your father would have been very proud of you.

Gone stands up and walks out silently.

Report Post Tip

With his baby hands he covers his eyes

Being just a baby, I feel remorse....

Report Post Tip

Acknowledging all of his friends and family members concern, Atrum_Lupus sit up...

He clenches the bed sheets, the beep of the machine begins to steadily increase.

"I've got work to do, this bed, this hospital is no where for me to be!"

He screams...

Report Post Tip

now atrum hold on a scenedond here you need to stay here for awhile we your faimly will take care of your work  just rest for awhile  you hleped me now its time i hlep you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: She Was Taken.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL