Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:31:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Mom News 3 Started by: Pavement on Nov 18, '09 17:30

good effort pav, Why uts called mom?

Report Post Tip

I think maybe the printing company couldn't understand his writing (lol) and so they printed it as Mom News rather than Mob, of course this is just an assumption. Pavement would have to clarify.

Report Post Tip

Now hold up a minute. I made the first paper, remember!

Report Post Tip

Ladies and gentleman, after lots of thought I decided to get an editoor.

Oderus shakes his head in disapproval

This is yet another reason why I have had Pavement refund my investment money. Good luck, Pavement, but I shall no longer be reading. And b9gangster, how exactly did you make the first paper? Was that a serious remark or were you kidding?

Report Post Tip

quite serious, actually. Sorry, I must restate. My uncle, b7, made the first paper before Pavement's father. It is true, the first addition of the Mafioso newspaper came before the Mob news first addition.

Report Post Tip

Ah, I see. You mean that your uncle b7 made the first in this recent series of papers that have spawned here in Our World as of late. At first I thought you were trying to imply that your paper was the first paper Our World has seen, which of course would be incorrect.

In that case, thank you for clarifying. I'm beginning to have difficulty telling these papers apart anymore.

Report Post Tip

Well Mr. Oderus I would like you too be my reader but I hate getting leeeters and comments about bad spelling. So if I can get more readers it shall be done. Plus losing one and gaining 10 is a lot better. Sorry man. Hope you can still read the paper though.

Report Post Tip

No need to apologize, Son of Sweeney. You have refunded my money like a gentleman. Our business together is over and I wish you luck. I do not understand the logic however of paying someone to edit your paper as opposed to getting paid to not have someone edit your paper, thus losing your sole investor as a reader and a customer in the process. But perhaps that is why I am not in the newspaper business.

Report Post Tip

I'd be willing to invest in this project if it were to ensure that it would continue to be published in its pure and unedited form.

I think if it was edited, it would just become, dull.

I hope the next issue of Mom News is just as uncut and uncensored as this one, which was highly entertaining.

Report Post Tip

Death sits back in his chair with a bottle of that good stuff and begins reading.

Hmmmm very interesting to one but not me.. Hopefully in time these will get better coverage or something.. Im feeling kinda cold..

Death takes a lighter and throws the paper in a barrel for heat.

Report Post Tip

Well I love you guys sayin that my bad spelling helps the paper. (I think) So I'll think about if I should be hiring an editor or not. I'll go talk to him.

Report Post Tip

Hey the guy I hired fot editoring. (YesleR) I fired him. I like doin it my way and not what other think of it. Don't like it, Fuck off. :)

Report Post Tip

Poor "Yesler". I was looking forward to his contributions to the next edition of Mom News. Will there be a Dad News, or is this another ploy of the liberal media and its matriarchal slant on current events?

Report Post Tip

Oderus applauds young Pavement

I am proud of you Pavement. Many of the world's great journalists woul not be where they are today if they folded every time they received criticism. I hope other aspiring writers look to you as an example, my Friend.

Speaking of your newspaper, I have some information that you may be interested in for your next edition. Drop me a line and we will talk prices.

Report Post Tip

Well there will be Sister news. (Maybe) And the other stuff you said, I have no idea.

Alright guys I need to know somethin. You want me to do a OCC fourm with it. It just be about sports first then I'll may put more stuff in if you guys like it.

Report Post Tip

sniffs

Damn, I got fired.

I hope Yesler doesn't stick either.

Looks around accusingly at everyone

Report Post Tip

Oderus catches an accusing glance from TesleR

I assure you I meant no disrespect. It was not my intent to see anyone lose any income over this, although I am not sure if this was a paying job or not.

But look on the brightside TesleR.... by the end of the week there will most likely be a few dozen more Mafia newspapers to work for. When one door closes, another twenty open

Report Post Tip

Melis strolls over to Oderus.

So out of the other twenty doors. Are you suggesting there will be that many papers this week? I'm not sure what to do with the build up at my door. Think the cities have a recycling place to drop them off at?

Report Post Tip

Ahh, think nothing of it Oderus, my accusing glances were aimed at those thinking of calling me "YesleR" :)

Newspaper always comes in handy when you run out of toilet role, can be a bit rough but hey, it could be worse.

Shrugs

Report Post Tip

Would you like some extra newspapers then? I have plenty to give to anyone who wants them.

Melis smiles politely at TesleR

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mom News 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL