Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:38
Page:  1 
Can we save you? Started by: Father-Homer on Nov 19, '09 00:40

Homer stands at the corner of the streets and grabs his whole made super megaphone.(a peice of cardboard bent into a slight cone shape) Clears his throat and begins talking.

Oh right, Im' supposed to talk through the small end. 

Have you been twitching involuntarily?
Do you drink your pain away?
Do you regret killing a guard while bustin out your bud?
Do you have terrible reoccuring images of death going through your mind all day long?
Have you ever considered taking the easy way out and placing the cold barrel of your gun to the back of your throat?

In our lifetime as mafia crime lords, we all get stressed out sometime. Some more than others. What do you do when you finally reach your breaking point?

Suicide is not the answer!
At Doctor Marvin Monroes Suicide Therapy Clinic in Las Vegas, we can help!

I'm here to announce the grand opening of the DMM Suicide Therapy Clinic!

We provide several forms of psychiatric treatment:  One on one, public or in extreme cases shock therapy(my personal favorite).

Feel free to come visit the clinic at anytime, one of our specially trained staff will provide assistance.

Notice: One on one sessions will be held in strict confidence, and no information will be divulged to the public for any reason.

Homer drops his super megaphone and heads to the office

Report Post Tip

Puts up a poster on the nearest lamp post

DMM Suicide Therapy Clinics GRAND OPENING.

For a limited time only, all new patients will receive their first 3 sessions FREE of charge.

Notice: We are now accepting applications for trained psychiatrists.

Report Post Tip

Death is walking down a dark alley ready to take yet another soul away from this world of hate. As he puts the .45 to this man head the man begins to sob to him.

I dont know who you are or what you want. Take my money, take the keys to my car, take anything you want but please spare my life.

Death speaks.

I dont want your money nor do i want the keys to your car.

Man Speaks.

What do you want sir.

Death speaks.

What i want is your life to end. What i want is for you to no longer have a breath to spare. I want your eyes to be closed forever.

At this time Death pulls the trigger and the mans brain scattered all over the side of a dumpster. 

Death speaks.

What am i doing. I love killing for no reason. Dont matter who the person is. Dont matter if i have seen them a couple of times or this is just my first introduction.

Death begins to walk away and notice a poster laying on the ground. Death goes to pick it up.

Doctor Marvin Monroes Suicide Therapy Clinic is what the poster read. Well i do have suicidal thoughts but instead of killing myself i take the life of others. I wonder if they can help me.

Death folds the poster and puts it in his right coat pocket.

I Will have to make a visit here whenever i get ready to make my next kill. If they cant help me i guess i know who will die.

Death walks out of the alley and into the distance till he is no longer seen by anyone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can we save you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL