Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Manners please! Started by: I_kinda_like_u on Nov 19, '09 01:58

Well i would like to say : welcome to our world

Report Post Tip

Cursing is just a set of words that are just plain another way of saying something. Ass is butt, shit and crap are poop, bitch is female dog, bastard is person born before their parents were married. Cocksucker is either a good woman or bad man, Fuck is sex, dick is penis, and so on. If you want to ban curses, then you have to ban their meanings completely. Besides, what do you plan on doing to stop us? Kill us all?

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Mnirem,if that is you in the picture with your arms crossed,you are pretty young and shouldn't be speaking like that,bad boy!)

I have the right to say whatever the Fuck I want.

Report Post Tip

What I hear in response to this speech has given me great hope.  This thing of ours is about freedom from societal norms.  Typical social schemas simply do not apply.  It makes me smile knowing that so many understand what our life represents:  Freedom.  Freedom from bullshit.

Report Post Tip

I'm afraid that cursing can't be avoided in this "world". You either get used to it or leave I'm afraid.
It's not like everyone is cursing the shit out of it. :) I can start putting stars on cursing though.
For example F*ck. :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Manners please!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL