Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:30
Page:  1 
Blasphemy! Started by: Bloedsuier on Nov 19, '09 07:27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A letter from the editor:

Well, hello there. I would just like to say that this issue of my paper was purely informative. Therefore it lacks creativity and structure. In other words, this was a snippet.

-Bloedsuier-

~November 08~

In the late hours of this day, shots were heard around the world as Godfather Tallien of New Orleans and Consigliere Lastik of New Orleans were brutally murdered. Shortly after these shots were fired, Los Angeles and Chicago launched a war against the city of New Orleans. With the deaths of  Lastik and Tallien, things looked grim for New Orleans. MissFreedom and GiovanniBovine were left fighting off the two cities. Rumor is that Godfather Premier's reasons for this war were of dishonest virtue. Therefore, New York, Philadelphia and Las Vegas also entered the war. During this war, out of desperation, Gaius was authed as Godfather of New Orleans and VeeKay as his underboss. After hours of shooting, finally Premier was taken down. Followed by Gaius, Sherlock and then VeeKay. Many hours went into the clean up of these three fair cities. Many lives were lost because of this war. A few of which I shall name. Tallien, Premier, Sherlock, Gaius, Myrddin, VeeKay, -Deathtalker-, Petra, Jono, Aiden_Connor, Straz, and many others I am probably forgetting. May the fallen rest in peace.

~November 09~

There were many new families on this date, for it followed a massive war.

On this date, the stunning Quirinus became Capo Venitcinque of Philadelphia. Congratulations, sir.

Also, on this date, -V- was given the chance to run his own family out of Philadelphia. Congratulatons.

Grassboy was also given the thumbs up to start a family out of Saint Louis. Congratulations, sir.

~November 10~

Today brought great changes to the city of New York with the authorization for Lucretia_Borgia to set up a family in New York. Congratulations, Lucretia.

~November 11~

Don BoabyWanKenobi was authed to set up shop in New Orleans today. What a great choice from Godmother Aurora. Congratulations, sir.

~November 16~

Not much happened from the 11th to the 16th, nothing worth noting.

Made man Fizztastic was authed in Saint Louis today under the great Godfather Rourke. Congratulations Fizztastic.

~November 17~

On this day, it would seem that Consigliere WillHayes took a nap in a coffin and was presumed dead! Yes, that's right, dead!

Quick to solve the housing problem in New York, Godfather Deimne gave Don CrazyNine the chance to set up a family. Now, both WillHayes and CrazyNine are leading families in New York. Congratulations guys.

~November 18~

Today is a sad day for all of us mafioso, this life became too much for the great Godfather Rourke and he put a bullet into his own head. The members of the late Godfather Rourke's family are protected by Saint Louis. Rest in peace, sir.

At this point, I would like to note that all of the above articles are mainly fact. I believe I will be continuing my newspaper with a weekly or biweekly edition. This edition was simply to give people a proper knowledge of what has went on. If you wish to send me letters telling me things you would like to see in this paper, feel free to do so.

A few things I am looking to add are random excerpts from the streets, a few interviews and an ask column(in which you send me your questions and an individual will answer them to the best of their ability, the individual will not be named). Also, I am up for suggestions, tell me where my paper needs improving, however this is just an informative issue. Therefore, the next edition will look quite different, I imagine.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to see a newspaper that is detailed and with good grammar. Keep up the good work.

Report Post Tip

Ah, I always like the short papers. Nice, short, sweet, and to the point. Looking forward to reading the next headlines.

Report Post Tip

Good job. Think you lacked a few thing's but it is a snippet ours was too was a paper that was just rushed out, but we will take the comment you left even though you said all bad things and wrote your own paper. Meaning could of been publicity stunt. Either way nice paper well organized. Don't know why pavement rushed ours out but he missed yesterday and wanted to rush it.

Report Post Tip

What a good idea it is to have this.

Report Post Tip

Interesting paper... glad it's not long and detailed 'cause i lose interest quick... so bravo on a job well done.

Report Post Tip

very interesting idea......good way to keep us all informed of whats happening around our city.....

looking forward for next edition

Report Post Tip

Now this is the informative information the eight cities needs to see!

Report Post Tip

Nicely formatted, and well written.

It is easier on the eyes than some of the other papers I've read recently.

Nice work.

Report Post Tip

This was an outstanding informative piece. I'm looking forward to the next piece you have for us!

Thank you!

Report Post Tip

this best paper i ever read, good in details ..

Report Post Tip

Thank you, that was informative and straight to the point. It's pretty much a restatement of what others said but my eyes did not hurt and I thank you for that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blasphemy!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL