Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How far would you go? Started by: ttarrab on Nov 19, '09 12:52

Jewish_Jake  stops and hears Ttarrab's speech

Family? My only family is the streets I live and die for my crew leaders!

Report Post Tip

To be honest, i have been asked quite a few times to put my life on the line.  I will reminisce one such story;

Twas one of my families first generations in this world, he was fresh and only an Earner possibly Wise Guy at the time. He was a very loyal servant to a man called Intervention.  One fine morning he wakes up to find his family under attack from another family.  Lovehand (Interventions RHM), who he was getting on very well with, approaches him and asks him to take step up and take a shot. 

Now my forefather had never really fired a gun let alone gone to war.  Lovehand was asking my forefather to shoot at a Consigliere!  My forefather was nervous and showed hesitation, not that he didn't want to do it but he knew he would fail and let the family down.  Lovehand persisted that he took the shot and said he would look after his sons if anything went wrong.

With these words my forefather took his gun, shook lovehands hand and went off to do what he was told.  He found the Consigliere walking back from the local market and took his shot............he missed.  My forefather ran off into the shadows of the alleyway. 

He rung lovehand to tell of the bad news;

"You missed?"

"Yes i did Lovehand, im really sorry i don't know what to....."

"Great news....the shot was to protect one of our fighters. We are in allegiance with the other family, they are our ally. When you miss its an unwritten code that they are protected for several hours. I couldn't let you know the reason why you were shooting but you did without knowing the reason why and knowing you could die, you done a great thing for our family without question. This will not go unnoticed."

This was a massive learning experience for my forefather. This is just one situation my family has been in, and i would face any danger that is thrown in front of my family without question over and over again.

What i want to know, since he hasn't spoken in his own speech. Since you pledge your undying loyalty for your family what would you do ttarrab

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How far would you go?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL