Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:30
Page:  1 
The Man Who Cried Wolf Started by: Deathizomin on Nov 19, '09 14:51

Death comes home and begins walking to his back room in search of a black box.

I go into my cabinet just below the television and there it is. Somewhat dusty on the top but only what is inside of it really matters. The Knife is still here.

This knife killed his wife a few years back.

Death phone begins to ring. *Ring Ring Ring Ri*

Hello! (He speaks in a deep voice for not knowing who it is.)

All you could hear was breathing and nothing else.

Hello! Who is this?

A man answers to him.

Death its Benjamin (Lefty Guns)

How did everything go tonight? I never heard back from you.

Death begins to speak.

For things i can not mention on the phone we must meet in person.

Death told Benjamin to meet him at the park before the bridge in 10 minutes.

Ill see you their Death.

They both hang up the phone and leave their homes.

Death enters the park and finds a bench away from any kind of light for he must not be seen.

Man its cold out here. Benjamin need to hurry up but knowing him he can never be on time for anything,

Death sees a man walking up from the distance and at this time he pulls his .45 out from his side holster. He places it directly on his lap with a newspaper covering it that he found on the bench.

I hope this is not a cop i will not go back to prison.

The man gets closer and closer as Death hands grab his .45 and slowly pulls it out far enough so he will be ready to shoot.

The man approaches Death wearing all black with the scent of a cuban cigar coming off his clothing.

Benjamin its you.

Benjamin speaks.

Who else are you expecting of course its me Death.

Death speaks.

I have had a very long night and as of now everyone seems a target to me. But enough about that we came out here for a reason. 

Death starts to tell Benjamin the story of that night.

I am going to call it " The Man Who Cried Wolf"

There was a man out their in the streets who started off just like you and me. Only thing in his pockets was lent and he had no family or name yet in the streets. Overtime he became a very powerful man. Even more powerful then he could ever imagine. To the point where he felt no one would every be able to touch him.

Death pauses.

What the hell is that Benjamin?

Benjamin speaks.

I don't know i think its a dog in a trash can or something. No one else is out here Death. Its just you and me. Keep telling me this story.

Death begins to speak once again.

Well this man would always brag about how much money he had. I mean he did have a lot don't get me wrong but it just got to me i guess. He had a lot of family. Almost one of the biggest families in this city. The thing is his body guard protection was crazy. It felt as if his mansion was a army base.

Benjamin speaks quietly.

Damn he do have a lot of money.

Death keeps talking.

I went in silent as the clock turn midnight. From that i was able to take out 13 guards spread out over the front lawn. I had exactly 60 seconds to complete this for the bell would not be making no more sounds. I ran and i ran and i ran and finally i was done. Its only just getting started though.

Death begins to walk to the back.

There is 3 dogs sleep and there is 5 more guards. I must take out the dogs first to avoid any chance of getting caught by their barking.

Slowly putting his silencer on Death aims until the last dog is just laying their in a puddle of blood.

Now i must take these guards out. 2 of them are standing together having conversation. I begin to run up on them. I take one out with a slice to his throat as i shoot the other guard in his heart 3 times.

Death thinks to himself. All this blood being spilt for one cause. It is worth it.

Another guard is about to walk around front so i hurry up and aim before he do for the bodies are still laying from my plan to get in and get out. No time being wasted.

The guard falls into a bed of flowers.

2 more guards left in the back, 1 by the pool and 1 who i do not see anymore. I know i did not miscount these guards. At this time i heard a branch from a bush break. I turned around and ducked at the same time i aimed and killed the missing guard with the rest of my bullets. That was close but i am without a gun now.

Death wonders if he contacted anyone.

I walked up behind the last guard by the pool and took him straight into the water with my arms around his neck. After about 30 seconds he was done for and i slowly came from out the water and walked to the back door of the mansion.

Death quietly enters into the mansion.

Room by room i go into and take the lives of all the members of this mans family. Seeing them sleep was just too easy. A hand few were still up about to lay down and there was some struggle to their last breath but at the end of it they were sleep for eternal.

Death walks into the main room ready to kill this man who cried wolf.

He sees this man sound asleep and for a moment thought he would just walk over and kill him quietly. Then felt this man needed to see who would be the one who got close enough to touch him. Death walks over to this man bed.

Benjamin speaks.

I just realized this is the man who took the life of your wife.

Death speaks.

Let me finish telling my story.

I slowly take the knife out of my back pocket and touch the side of his face with it.

The man eyes come open.

Who the hell are you? Guards Guards GUARDS!!!!!

Death speaks.

All your guards are dead. Your whole family is dead. My wife is DEAD! You took what was my world and i was the one left who had to bury her. You was here with all your money to buy this fancy mansion that will be a morgue once i leave. You was here will all your money to buy all these guards to protect you who will no longer be your protection. All your family who is now dead still does not amount to the one person who means the most to me.

Death puts the knife against this mans neck.

You are the man who cried wolf. You bragged about how much money you have. You bragged about how many guards you had and that no one will ever be able to touch you. You bragged about having almost the biggest family in this city. The thing is you don't have nothing no more. Not even a last word. I killed everyone who was close to you and i am the one who was able to touch you.

Death has come to pay you a visit you bastard!

Death takes the knife and slices the man throat. Then he puts the knife on the bed right next to him.

Benjamin speaks.

You got revenge on the man who took your wife away. Do you feel anything now?

Death speaks.

What i feel is nothing since my wife is dead. I still have my family here for me. The thing is once its all over and death is in front of you what do you really have left.

Benjamin speaks.

I don't know Death. What do you have left?

Death speaks.

A choice to die with pride or to die cowardly.

Death and Benjamin begins to walk away from the park. Death is never heard of again. To this day the story of "The Man Who Cried Wolf" remains with Benjamin and that's where it will stay.

Report Post Tip

Really very impressive, i mean, wow, what an essay of works.

Fantastic

Congrats!!!

Report Post Tip

Does slicing a mans throat sound reasonable to you? Honestly, it was completely inappropriate.

Report Post Tip

Mario sits.hearing ever word. biting his fingers.wow he things.Mario walks over to Deathizomin i like what ur saying man. very true.sliting the man throat was a lil mcuh.but u have a great mob style to u.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Man Who Cried Wolf
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL