Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:33
Page:  1 
La costra nostra Started by: deathrow004 on Nov 19, '09 23:05

Today i would like to talk about certain issues that have came to my mind what i would like to know is mafia history things have changed we need to get back to role play mafioso's would laugh if they saw this i do not want to step on any toes but look what happened to all the secracy what happend to good buisness now i see all this but never mind ill keep to myself.

Report Post Tip

Take a breath champ, you're talking a mile-a-minute!  I can't tell where one idea ends and the next begins.  What is it you wanted to talk about?

Report Post Tip

I happen to be making great business. New York is growing like weeds (Good weeds, obviously, like dandelions). However, I see your point. We are very open about a lot of our policies. That is more of a convenience than a "secrecy" ideal. So, don't think we all hold hands and share our pocketbooks on a daily basis. We're cutthroat bastards at heart.

If you want to keep to yourself, keep to yourself. If you want to say something, say it. Perhaps next time, if you think up some points to support this theory of yours, more people will listen.

Mux shakes deathrow's hand as he walks off.

Report Post Tip

"The Our Thing"?

Its Cosa Nostra - our thing.

MichaelBrizriole walks off.

Report Post Tip

well, when i see his writing, i now now why he's in deathrow

Report Post Tip

Luckily for all mobsters the heads of our families slip the boys in blue some of that beautiful green to ensure that they take a blind eye when we talk business out here in the street.

Report Post Tip

" role play mafioso'"??

WTF?

Who is pretending here? You think when I take my gun and stick it in some shlubs face and tell em they gonna be bleeding from a dozen holes if they dont hand over their moola...thats PRETENDING??

WTF?

I would hate to meet me if I was really doing that and not just pretending!

WTF!

Report Post Tip

Wraith shook his head. His ears hurt at the non-stop way speech flowed out. "Right, I'm out of here before I get a headache."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La costra nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL