Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:12
Page:  1 
Saint Louis No Longer in Distress. Started by: Grassboy on Nov 20, '09 16:42

~~~~~~~~~~~~Day One~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday when it all happened, the sun was shining for awhile that morning but black clouds came racing in, I felt really strange, as if something bad were going to happen. I shook my head and paid no attention, this kind of feeling always comes to me but this time it just like that kid who cried wolf.

I stayed over at Elaine's that night, she was my favourite hooker, we got on so well and I was the only one she invited into her home. I guess sometimes I needed to stay there to unwind from the stress of mob life, you never really get away though, you just find things to do to occupy yourself.

Later that evening I travelled to Head Quarters by foot, it was raining, but I didn't really mind life was looking good for me right now until I got there...

When I got to the footstep there where boot marks of blood, that's when I took my gun out from my back pocket, I knew there was trouble, I entered with caution, nobody looked hurt physically but mentally there where people in the corners holding each other.

I ran towards Rourke's room I knew straight away something must have happened, when I got there I found him lying on the ground with people surrounding him.

"Move!!" "Everyone out!" I said

Everyone, left the room except Fizz and Stephen, I kneeled over and put my hand on Rourke's face and a tear dripped from my eye, I didn't like showing weakness but this was very unexpected, more so than anything I could have thought off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Day Two~~~~~~~~~~~

I was left with things to do and very little time to do it, the next day after the funeral I met with all of the other Godfathers who where there and I greeted them with hugs and had a little meeting with them at the party after.

"I need to keep things in Saint Louis going, I hope I can take your blessing to run the city, I'm not that well prepared but if I can have a few weeks just to get things running I'm sure I can get Saint Louis' best interests at hand."

The Godfathers, one by one shook my hand and give me a little advice and told me I had their blessing I was so relieved this is something I can not and will not fuck up.

~~~~~~~~~~~Day three~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was working in and out of Headquarters, money was being brought in and counted and things were looking up, that's when it all fell down again...

Bobblegob came running into Headquarters, he was shouting his mouth off a little too fast I couldn't understand but then he slapped his own face and pulled himself together...

"Fizz is gone" Said Bobble

"What" I said

"Fizztastic and Rizztastic are gone, they were doing some job and the disappeared, everyone in that area has been searching but there is nothing, they can't find nothing only this note."

The note...

"Fizz and Rizz are out of here, they have done some creepy business which they really shouldn't have done, you probably don't know about it, but they won't be back so don't even bother looking for them."

I crumpled up the note and threw it in the bin, I told Bobble to send some cars out and have another look around town, report back to me and they did come back later with still no news.

This wasn't good but I had to keep my head straight, no matter how hard, I had a city to run, I knew if Fizz was still alive and out there she would know what to do, she had a strong mind, I didn't even see her crying at Rourkes funeral, that's how tough she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Today~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I woke up and felt a little bit easier I knew just what I was going to do, things had to be done but my head was like a volcano erupting, I didn't exactly know what course of action to take because of everything that happened but today I had to leave what happened in the past, these things have happened to me all my life and its just another bump in the road.

I went down to my office and called for Stephen Bobblegob, Coldblood and TesleR for a meeting...

The meeting...

"TesleR, I'm now going to make you my RHM, for the short time you have been here you have showed very good patience, honour, loyalty and above all great skill, I can see you make it far in this business and when I took you in myself I knew you weren't a cop."

Bobblegob faced changed but he stood loyal and accepted what I had said, without answering back. Coldblood's face didn't even budge, he was a cool character, waiting for my next words.

"Bobblegob, Coldblood you guys are leaving my family and starting your own in Saint Louis. Bobblegob, you will be my captain."

Bobblegob and Coldblood shook each others hands and turned back to me.

"Stephen-Grammauta, have you any objects?"

Stephen shook his head to say no and we all gave each other hugs to show the new friendships that have been made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobblegob has helped my family to no end and he has shown great loyalty to me even when times were hard. His father was the late Godfather Death Knight who is still talked about this very day and I'm sure he remembers a lot about his fathers ways of the world and that's why I think he will be a good asset to Saint Louis. He has been with me from day one and I wish him the best of luck.

Thank you

Grassboy™

Report Post Tip

Firstly, my congratulations to Bobblegob, good luck to you my brother.

Secondly, after a few hard days I hope we can overcome the bleakness that has filled out city and our hearts and push forward. I now take the role as Right Hand Man for The Sicilian Green Ones, the door to my office is open for those wishing to talk business.

Report Post Tip

Grassboy, I don't know what to say mate. You have had a busy past few days and for you to find the time to auth me in St. Louis is fantastic. I am greatful for this my friend and I won't let you down. I will do everything in my power to help you build this city back to its greatness once more and with Stephen at our side aswell I am sure that it won't be to hard.

Nikolai bows down to Grass

Thank you my friend. If you need something you tell me right away Don.

Report Post Tip

On behalf of the Giordano Faction, I welcome and applaud the newcomers.

Report Post Tip

Lefty stand out with the masses and listens the great and moving speech that Grassboy gave to the masses to tell them how well St.Louis is now doing after great losses.

He approaches Grassboy and congrat's him for taking over and being cool due to the significant losses he lost in the last week.

Then he makes his way to Bobblegob

Congrats on your new family, from what I heard your kin has always did well so I know you will do the same good luck friend and may there be many day's ahead of you.

Congrats to you to Coldblood and Tesler

Lefty gives his condolences and walk's out into the crowd leaving them to take care of what they need to and leaving the rest behind.

Report Post Tip

*Stephen-Grammauta steps up to speak*

I am very excited at these recent developments. SL is a great place to do business.

I wish Bobblegob and ColdBlood all the best. SL has had a few turbulent days and I am sure the new crew leaders will have a steadying influence.

Report Post Tip

cangrats to all and good look in your new family

Report Post Tip

gratz bobblegob, may SL more prosper with your help

Report Post Tip

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni strolls along when finally he speaks

"I am amazed with the leaders of the other cities and how they were there for you Don Grassboy, What i seem to get out of it is that you are not only respected by your own family but also The leaders of other families, Good luck to my brothers leaving the family."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!
I am looking foward to see your business in our city!
Viva St Louis!

Report Post Tip

Although the circumstances that granted you the leadership of a city are dire, I assure you that good will come of it. As they say, shit happens. It's what you do from here on out that makes you the true mafioso.

Regardless, congratulations, I look forward to working for you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both Bobblegob and Coldblood, good luck to you both with your granted set-ups. 

Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Congrats, I'm sure you'll bring St.Louis back to how it was, and even better pretty soon!

Report Post Tip

Oh and just to clear up any confusion everyone. ColdBlood is becoming my RHM not a captain in STL. But still Congrats to him and TesleR for becoming RHM's.

Report Post Tip

Well Congrats Bobblegob. I wish you luck.

But hey in your HQ there's enough beer there for a whole entire year, don't tell GrassBoy, but there's some weed there. Pavement whisppers.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob, best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congrats everyone and good luck

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Saint Louis No Longer in Distress.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL