Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:44
Page:  1 
Russian's In St. Louis ? Started by: Bobblegob on Nov 20, '09 18:10

Nikolai steps out of his car and walks through the crowds of people who are mumbling things like.. 'Russian? Why is he Russian when his father was American?' and many other things. He then walks up to the soapbox and clears his throat

Good Evening Everyone, As I walked from my car I couldn't help but hear someone question my nationality compared to my fathers. Well I will tell you now so you can all put your minds at rest. My father yes was in fact Death-Knight whose real name was in fact Harold-Herbert Rossi, Son of the Godmother of Detroit, Marietta Rossi. Well some of you may wonder why is my first name Russian then? My mother was Russian and they have gone off together in their old age to Tokyo for me to build my own family and keep our bloodline going strong.

My father always was fond of the Russians hence why he married a one. They together decided to give me a Russian first name and with the surname that is flowing through the very blood of Detroit, Rossi. That is why my name is Russian. My full name is Nikolai 'Bobblegob' Rossi. Now onto why I am here..

Nikolai takes a breath...

Don Grassboy has bestowed me the honour in becoming his Captain in St Louis. My father and Grassboy were very great friends and served together in Detroit. And if he were to be in America today he would be so proud of Grassboy. I am delighted to take my responsibilities to the max and I aim to build a great family alongside Don Grassboy and the rest of St Louis. I am also delighted that I was able to come to these shores after my graduation and take over my bloodline and still be thought of a great man for what my father did and I am happy to help one of my bloodlines greatest friends ever.

I aim to build my family to greatness with the help of my trusted Russian friend Aleksandr 'ColdBlood' Zyryanov. Who will in fact take upon the role of Right Hand Man. I am happy to have such a man on my side and I can't wait to get started with him. I would also like to take this time to say a special thank you to Grassboy for allowing me this honour I won't let you down brother. I would also like to say that my family will in fact have a memorial of the recently gone Godfather Rourke and his noble steed to remember his greatness. Rest In Peace Rourke you won't ever be forgotten my friend.

So without taking anymore of your time ladies and gentlemen... I announce the official start of... The Luzhniki Soviets.

Thank you for your time everyone and if anyone wishes to contact me. I will be in my Headquarters which is known as Luzhniki Mansion. I wish you all a great evening and farewell.

Nikolai steps off the soapbox and heads towards his car

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank Bobblegob for the opportunity he has given me, to help build a great family in the wonderful city of St Louis. I cannot wait to get started and after the sad loss of the late Godfather Rourke, i am very happy to be a part of something positive for the city!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, on becoming the new Captain in Saint Louis, she is a fine city, and I can think of no one better to sit in the position.

I hope that like me, you learn from your bloodlines mistakes, and work towards being the best mafioso you can be. 

Once again, congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Well done Nikolai, I'm sure you will do great!

Report Post Tip

Good luck in your ventures comrade.

I spent a great deal of time in Russia... Although I cannot remember why I was there.

GillianSeed wanders off in search of answers.

Report Post Tip

Gratz Bobblegob, u deserve it comrade

Report Post Tip

Oh noes! Ze Russians are here.

Good luck to you and the The Luzhniki Soviets, I shall be over the mansion today my dear Nikolai, to taste some of that fine vodka you guys are always raving about.

Report Post Tip

i am a russian whore

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Soap

I always did love your love for Russians

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob, wish you the best of luck Shakes his hands

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob!!  i wish you the best of luck but i know you'll do a fab job.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob!Im sure that you will make your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Nikolai now go and write history

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well BobbleGob. I know you will do nothing but good for you and yours.

Good luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob, And it will be an honor working for you.

Report Post Tip

Good luck in your ventures

russia is an great country been there myselfe

Jonko leaves ...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bobblegob. Its great to see you set up within St.Louis and I look forward to serving under you sir.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Russian's In St. Louis ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL