Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Underground Trading Started by: RemoGaggi on Nov 21, '09 02:58

Wraith laughed. "Nice idea Remo. I get what you're thinking. We might just b able to make them an affiliate with us after we wipe out the Martinelli's correct? Fine, I'm right behind you. But if those guys make a move, I kill everyone except one. Okay?"

Report Post Tip

agreed "we all walk in me, Wraith & J, i came in first as both Wraith & J had their guns pointed at the Martinelli's which was perfect.

i looked at the columbian and tossed them 10k "how are you Carlos, this deal is on our turf without our blessing there for it should not be happening...take the money and your crew and leave Detriot now!" Carlos motions to his crew to leave...wait i reply one more thing leave one of your guys behind, i dont care who it is...he agrees then walks out with the money.

i look at Wraith and nod my head "he sets the guy up on his knees and shoots him in the back of the head, then him and J fire a few more shots into the guy. "so you guys are the Martinelli's huh?, im Remo and you just met my two friends Wraith & J, dont make any sudden movements...this deal is under our control now. 

Report Post Tip

Wraith shot  the guy in the back of the head. No excitement so far. While this was the best case scenario, he hoped that both Remo and J were covering the Martis too. He smiled, although they couldn't see through his mask. But they did recognize his mask from the time his father wore it, and many of them shuddered. No doubt his father had broken a lot of them in his time.

Report Post Tip

you guys look worried!, i dont blame you. "I look at the guy standing in front of the pack and approach him..."Wraith i know you like action just like your father...well your about to get some action, i say to the leader of the Martinelli's "whats your name? he replies...Tony, Tony huh? i crack him in the month with the back of my pistol...looked like about 3 teeth went flying.

heres the fun part, all of you up against that wall over there! "J you still have that gasoline in your car" yea he replies...grab that Wraith get out your matches "i grin at Wraith...were going to have a Martinelli BBQ.

Report Post Tip

Wraith's eyes got even colder. he recognized one man as the one who had killed one of his friend with a cowardly short from the top of a building. "I agree, Remo. But this has something even more painful and violent going to him." AS Wraith stepped towards the bear of a man, the man tried to hit him with a fist the size of a hammer. Wraith moved his shoulders three inches to the right so that the blow would not fall on him.

He took out one of the Oriental needles from the bracelet he always wore and pierced the central nerve of the man's neck. The man froze and fell on the ground, where only his eyes moved frantically. After one minute, blood starting flowing out of his mouth, ears and soon, his eyes burst like jelly to allow glood out of there too. Soon, when all the blood had flowed out, the man was shrunken like a zombie. Wraith winked at Remo."Picked up a few things from my sea voyages," he said.

"Now then, where is that damn gasoline?"

Report Post Tip

J hands me the gas, i pour a line leading to the wall where the rest of the family is standing, i then light a ciggarette with a match and toss it sending the entire family up in flames.

Well boys looks like were done here "as i go to get into the car i look down and see a ten dollar bill, then it hit me...this was the same spot me and my brother Dom had a meeting just a few nights ago...my face turned more red then ever before "i flicked my ciggarette and slammed the 10$ bill on the hood of the car. I then went into the car and grabbed a bottle of vodka...Wraith looked at me as if to say oh no, he knew what was about to happen, after all i was still in rage because of what happent to Dom. I opened the bottle and began to drink it as i went off...where was i when he was killed? why wasent i there? WHERE THE FUCK WAS I? i take big sips of the vodka as Wraith and J begin to get worried.

Report Post Tip

Wraith looked at Remo. The guy got pretty crazy after drinking that much of vodka. "Psst...you guys,' he whispered to the Martinellis. "You weren't crazy enough to kill his brother Dominic were you?"

One man, with his face full of sweat said,"Oh fuck no, it wasn't me! Bert, Lou and Gary over there did that!" he said, pointing out three people in the crowd.

"Right, the rest of you step away from them," ordered Wraith. Remo looked like a mad bull.

"I'm going to be nice and give you an easy death," confided Wraith and shot at one man's foot. He caught fire and soon, they were burning. The smell of fried flesh floated over.

"Bert, Lou and Gary are yours Remo," said Wraith and motioned for J to move to the car. Remo's hand wouldn't exactly be steady after all that vodka.

Report Post Tip

I walk over to the car,as I open the door,hundreds of bullets begin flying our way. I use the opened car door as cover. Wouldn't last long. Then I recognized the van driving toward us,unleashing rapid fire. "It's the fucking Colombians Remo!" I shout,retrieving my colt .45 from my coat pocket.

I roll over,letting out two blows,hitting one man,who was hanging out of the van door,square in the chest. The second bullet caught the gas tank. As the van began to set up in flames,one by one the Colombians started jumping out of the moving car. I managed to count five,but my gut told me there was more. Many more.

"Remo,Wraith,they will have reinforcements here soon,we should have just taken them out when we had the chance!" I shout. "How do you know they have back-up?" Asked Wraith. "Trust m-" Just then,I felt the rumble and tumble of dozens of vans moving toward us. "We have to get the fuck out of here." Exclaimed Wraith.

"No,Remo,toss me the second gas tank in the trunk!" I say. Seconds later,I have a cigarette lit,the vans are still a couple hundred yards away. "Here Wraith,you start over there,I'll start to the left." I say. As the vans speed toward us,Wraith and I make a long line of gasoline. I take one last puff of my cigarette,toss it down.

"Remo,Molotovs!" I shout,as Remo tosses a Molotov my way. I quickly light it, the vans are 50 feet away. I toss the Molotov into the long trail of gasoline. BOOM!

Minutes later,I stagger to my feet,smoke everywhere. I hear gunshots but see nobody. "Gotta find Wrai-aith!" I trip over Wraiths passed out body. Then I hear Remo,feet away from me. "Johnny?" Remo asks. "Yeah,Wraith is down,we gotta get him into the car and get the fuck out of here!"

Report Post Tip

out of it, i help J get Wraith in the car...i almost cant even stand on my own two feet. i get in the passenger seat and reply "fucking columbians, those three did not kill my brother, they may have been there but they dident pull the trigger."

i knew even in the state of mind i was in that i had to be clear headed on the desitions i made. "these colombians fucked with the wrong people...were taking em all out...just like we did the Martinelli's...but not now, soon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Underground Trading
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL