Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:00
Page:  1 
The death of my brother Started by: RemoGaggi on Nov 21, '09 18:09

November 21st, 8:51 pm

I was sitting at the diner downtown eating a steak & cheese sandwich, it was the same place me & dom ate at and discussed all our business. I was nearly done with my sandwich when suddenly the door to the entrance of the diner opened, i look up and see my boss...Don Recro & Mnirem. They approach my table, Don Recro leans towards me and whispers in my ear "i know what happend to your brother" i looked at both of them wanting answers..."not here my boss replied, come with us"

I pay for my sandwich and walk out of the diner, i follow my boss and Mnirem to the car they had parked and we all got inside. Im sorry to tell you Remo but what happend to your brother was no accident Don Recro replied. So what happend i asked...ill cut to the chase, i dont know his name i dont know why but Mnirem here got a tip from a friend of his who witnessed a few men go into Dom's house and when they came out...well Dom was tapped up and thrown in the trunk. Mnirem's friend followed the car...i dont want to get into to much detail but they killed him and burried him in the woods..."i sat there in silence" i know you Remo i know what your going to do and i am not stopping you however before you go visit this guy i want you to know im having Mnirem go with you. "thanks for telling me boss, with a look of rage i reply...where can i find him?". Mnirem knows he will show you...i know what you must be feeling, Remo due what you have to do. I get out of the car and Mnirem follows me, i then get in my car and we take off.

Mnirem shows me the way...about 10 minutes go by and we arrive at the guys house. "This is the place M replies" without saying a word i get out of my car and approach the guys door. I knock a few times, but as i do i cant seem to control my temper so i glance over at the window near his door..."i smash through it and climb in" i hear some footsteps in the kitchen, IM COMING FOR YOU i reply...i ran towards the kitchen, little did the guy know M was with me. As i ran for the kitchen he tried escaping out the front door...he ran right into Mnirem "where you going? he replied" we both tied him to a chair.

Who are y- i punch the guy so hard i could hear his jaw break "shut the fuck up...im not here to listen to what you have to say...im here to get revenge. The guy looks confused so i help him out "my brother DominicGaggi, remember? he puts his head down knowing he made a mistake" when you do a job...you should make sure you finish it "i lay the chair flat so his face is touching the floor" stick your tounge out, he refuses so i have Mnirem help me i take my pocket knife out and stab him right through his tounge so hes stuck to the floor. Mnirem turns his head for a second and replies "now what?" bathroom i reply back.

I come out a few minutes later "ok M i have a plan lets get this guy in my trunk." As we are putting him in i reply "This look fimiliar this is where you put my brother right? i slam the trunk and drive downtown. We pull up a few minutes later...M says to me "so whats the plan?" i point with my finger to some cement that is not dry yet...M looks at me in silence. Now its time to finish this, i open the trunk and M helps me drag the guy to the wet cement..."your going to love this i say to the guy" this is for my brother. i drown the guy in the cement then M helps me get him deep into it so hes not sticking out, we get some shovels and fix the wet cement so no one gets suspicious.

Thanks for your help M...i walk back to my car and lean up against the driver side door "that was for you dom."

Report Post Tip

no prob, Remo. Sorry about your bro. Next time we wack a traitor, though, I say we burn him.

Report Post Tip

I was  an old friend of your brother. I believe we been together back in the times of TSC.

I came here to express my sadness for his death and to pay my respect.

Report Post Tip

Savvy wipes a tear hearing the sad news

'Sorry hun, I didn't know of his death'

Report Post Tip

Stands there and looks at another dead

We are either alive or dead and we all want to be alive and live everyday like its our last. Keep that in mind, it may just come in handy but nobody wants to die and its a sad day.

May the body today, rest in pest. RIP

Report Post Tip

Wraith stands near Remo and pats his back.

"He was a great person to be with. God bless him."

Report Post Tip

Bug's pays his respect by pouring liquor on the ground.

"Sorry to hear,im sure he'll be missed."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The death of my brother
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL