Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:11
Page:  1 
The attack Started by: PussyCat on Nov 22, '09 13:13

I sat in my one bedroom apartment,mourning my fathers death. I just sat there,staring at his picture. "Why did you leave me, dad? Why!?" I threw the picture into a wall,shattering it. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Johnny let me in." I heard Bobblegob saying on the outside. "What do you want Bobble?" I said,sighing. "Let me in, now Johnny." He said. I unlocked the door. "And by the way,I don't go by Johnny anymore. It's Cat." Bobblegob laughed. "Why the hell would you want such a ridiculous name? Whatever."

See,Bobblegob and his father,ex-Godfather Death-Knight were friendly with my father and grandfather.They knew me growing up,it's like they were my uncles,or some other relative. "So what is it now Bobble?" I ask. "There's men that are after you. Men that your father screwed over. Big time. You're going to need protection. Your now officially a part of The Luzhniki Soviets." He said.

"No,I swore to myself I would never be a part of this thing. It only ruins lives." I said. "Well Johnny,you don't have a cho-" Thats when the bullets began flying through windows,walls,doors,everywhere. Suddenly,a man burst through the door holding a .357 magnum, he aimed it at me. I thought I was done.

Bang! I heard the shot,seconds later finding out it came from Bobblegob's gun. "Go into the bathroom Johnny,duck in the tub,take this in case something happens to me." He handed me a Colt .45. 

Report Post Tip

Very nice Johnny.. I mean Cat. Its amazing what a water pistol can do to a mobster these days...

Nikolai looks at his water pistol

Report Post Tip

I grabbed the gun and ran into the bathroom,dodging bullets. It seemed like forever and finally the gunfire stopped. It was quiet. Not a sound. I heard somebody approaching the bathroom door."Bobble" I whisper. Finally the door is kicked in and I am grabbed by two people. Luckily I still had the gun in my coat pocket.

"Let me go fuckheads!" I kicked one in his balls. "Agh!" He shouted in pain,I finally had the time to punch the other in the nose. When they were both on the floor,I began to think. "Where the fuck is Bobble?" I keep the gun in my coat pocket. Hopefully they'll try and capture me if they don't see a gun.

I look over into the kitchen to see Bobblegob reloading. "What the fuck?Get back into the bathroom!" He whispered. I got close to him. "Bobble,where are they all?" I ask in a hushed tone. "Oh they're out there Johnny." Bobblegob said. "Get your gun out,you gonna kill somebody today my friend." He said. "Let me peek out the window." He said,slowly getting up.

" I can see Three more. Take out two,we need one alive." Bobblegob stated. "Ready Johnny? Go!" We both ran out the front door to the quiet streets and began to fire toward the attackers. Bobblegob got two of them,dead. The third was hiding. But where? Bobblegob motioned for me to stop. He continued down the road. Suddenly,a man hopped onto Bobblegob,and began hitting him repeatedly. 

"Bobble!" I shouted,running toward the two. When I get there,I noticed the man had Bobble by the throat,Bobble was turning blue. I didn't know what to do. I was in shock. Couldn't move. But Bobble needed me. I quickly got the gun out of my coat pocket,and fired three shots into the man's back. When I lifted the man off of Bobble,I saw a wound in Bobblegob's thigh. "Be careful with that thing,they can go through bodies you know." I shot him! "I'm sorry let me help you up!" He pushed me away. "Eh don;t worry Johnny,I've been shot before." He stood up,like nothing.

We walked over to the thug,rolled him onto his back,still alive! Good. Not for long. Bobble put his gun to the mans forehead. "Tell me kid,who sent you?" He said,pulling off the man's ski mask. Young boy,about 16, 17.  "Vincinni. Don Vincinni." He said.

"Sorry kid. But I can't let you live." Bobblegob covered his face with his hand to prevent blood from getting on it,and he squeezed the trigger. Ending it fast. "Johnny,we're gonna find Vincinni. And we're gonna teach him to fuck with my family." Bobble said.

Report Post Tip

I reload my firearm and follow Bobble to his car. When he and I get in the backseat Bobblegob says, "Luis,take us to the compound." He said to his driver. While driving,Bobble handed me a big wad of cash. "What's this for?" I asked. "Your father wanted me to give it to you before he passed." Bobble replied."There's a million there." He added. "Wow...I don't know what to do with all of this...Here,keep half,the rest I'll have." I said. "Thanks." Bobble replied.

When we finally arrived to the HQ,Bobble turned to me and said, "Follow me,into my office." We walked through the big,wooden doors of the HQ,and to Bobble's office.

"Okay Johnny,I'm gonna have some of my guys get some info on Vincinni,in the meantime,I want you to go earn some cash. Drug runs will be a part of your everyday life. As will crimes. Don't go too big now though,go take some purses,extortion. The easy stuff. I'll have reports from my contacts within  24 hours to  see where Vincinni is hiding." Bobble said.

So,I did as told,I was out stealing purses all day,moved some heroin and coke,it wasn't until I went into the post office that I ran into trouble.

I walked into the post office,gun in my coat pocket. I walked up to the clerk,I began to reach for my gun when I heard something that chilled my blood. I overheard two men talking somewhere in the crowded Post Office. I could barely make out what they were saying, it was a guy on a payphone.

"Yeah...Yes sir,I been following the punk all day,yeah I know what to do. Okay,goodbye Don Vincinni." He hung up. I quickly pushed and shoved my way through the crowd of people,I made it outside the office,I looked back and there was the guy,following me. We met eyes,and in an instant,I took off running.

"Hey! Gato you aren't getting away this time! Nobody is here to help ya now!" He ran after and retrieved his firearm from his pocket. I sprinted across a busy street,I went through traffic,carefully dodging vehicles to slow the attacker down.

I made it to an alleyway and turned down it. I began running,then,on the other side of the alley,a big van began to drive toward me. A man hung out of the door with a 12 gauge shotgun. I turned around to exit the alley,but the man that was chasing me now blocked me way.

"Move." I said,in a tough voice. "Ha...Hahaha! Yeah fuckin right ki-" BANG! I shot him,dead. I didn't have time to run though,the van stopped and two big guys grabbed me and tossed me in. In the van one of them hit me with the barrel of their gun...Then everything went black...

Report Post Tip

I woke up tied to a chair in some kind of..Warehouse. There were three guards in the room with me,chatting with each other. Then a man,dressed in a nice three piece brown suit,white undershirt,brown hat with a white brim,a red tie,and a pair of black dress shoes on,walked into the room.

"What the fuck are you all sitting around for? You're supposed to be watching the captive. The boss wont be happy with this." He said. "But Underboss, we are wat-" He was cut off with a load SMACK! "Shut your fucking mouth." The man walked over to me,he pulled out a pocket knife. "Your father fucked with the wrong people my friend.You wonder why he killed himself,because he knew that when we killed him,it would be slow and painful. The coward." I tried hard to release my hands. "Don't speak of my father that way!" I shouted.

He laughed. "Or what..." I didn't reply. "I'm talking to you!" He stabbed my chest. I fell with the chair in a puddle of blood...Dying.

------------------

Back at the HQ,Bobblegob heard from his contacts. "So he's in a warehouse down by the New York Docks? Fine." He said. He and the Right Hand Man,ColdBlood drove down to the docks. Luckily they were already on business in New York.

When they arrived,Bobblegob motioned for ColdBlood to have his gun ready,and stay close. ColdBlood understood. They moved in. They noticed me lying on the ground,bleeding.

To be continued

Report Post Tip

Joey walks up to Pussy

I like this story funny and interesting, i will be looking forward to the sequel

Joey shakes his hand and then leaves

Report Post Tip

"Fuck. Bobble mumbled as he moved in my direction. "Bobble,wait!" Coldblood said,following BobbleGob. Then the guns started firing. I woke up to the sound of Bobblegob firing a shot next to my ear. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "Just take cover." Coldblood said,pulling me behind a crate. It wasn't until I was safe when I noticed my stab wound. "What happened to you?" Bobble said,firing three shots around the corner,hitting one man n the right shoulder.

"I don't remember." I said,grabbing my wound. "Hurts like hell huh kid?" ColdBlood asked,reloading his 22. " I think I saw a van in that next room." I said. "Well,good idea, but unless you want hundreds of bullets up your ass,I suggest we stay back until this is all settled." Bobblegob said. I reahced into mycoat pocket and grabbed my weapon.

After five minutes of shooting back and fourth,it stopped. It was...actually quiet,very peaceful.The three of us walked out into the open to see what looked like the head man on the ground,hit in the arm,gun feet away from him. "Who the hell are you?" Bobblegob demanded. "I'm Vincinni's Underboss. Pleasure to meet you fuckhole!" He pulled out a .22 caliber and fired at Bobble,I jumped in front of the bullet,getting knocked to the floor,Coldblood didn't think twice about putting three bllets into the attacker. Bobblegob rushed to my aid.

"Why did you do that Johnny?" He said,holding my wound. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked. He smiled.

To be continued...

Report Post Tip

Jonko walks  to Pussy

Interesting story i look forward to more:)

Jonko shakes his hand and after some chatter leaves

Report Post Tip

At the HQ,Bobblegob,Coldblood, and I sat,thinking of a plan. Finally,after 20 minutes of silence,Bobblegob broke it. "I'm arranging a sit-down. Tonight. 8PM,four hours. Johnny,I want you to stay here with me. ColdBlood,if you could do me a favor..." Bobblegob said. "Anything." replied ColdBlood. "I want you and the Saint Louis Hit team to go let Vincinni know. If he gives you any fuss,I don't give a flying fuck,you shoot him then and there. He's fucked with us enough. And now we're gonna show him the wrath of The Luzhniki Soviets. Understood?" Bobbled demanded. "Yes sir." ColdBlood said.

The hours passed. Bobble and I sat in his office. Silent. Finally the door opened. It was 6:57. ColdBlood walked in and said,"Vincinni isn't co-operating. As soon as I got out my firearm his men fired. Michael Molongo was shot. Killed." ColdBlood informed us. "Shit." Bobble cursed under his breathe.

"Fucking with my long time friend and family member is one thing. But taking out a member of the Hitsquad is a complete other. GrassBoy won't be happy." Bobblegob stormed out of the room to inform Grassboy of what has happened.

Report Post Tip

Bobblegob came back with five men,heavily armed. "Let's go. All eight of us. Vinicci is at a meeting at the docks now,he aint expecting us,there's also going to be six hundred thousand dollars worth of Coke. Lets move." Bobblegob said. I got into the car,ColdBlood in front,Bobble and I in back,and one of Bobblegobs drivers in the driver seat.

The other four were in another car. We proceeded towards the docks. "Okay Johnny,you still have the gun I gave to you?" I nod, yes. "Okay. I want you to stick close behind,it's already hard enough for you to move with that gunshot wound,just stay back and shoot." Bobble said. I nodded.

The two vans came to a complete stop and we all hopped out. Gun in hand,I followed Bobblegob. We were hiding behind a crate,about 10 feet from the deal going down.
"Mr. Vincinni, it's a pleasure to meet you." The two men shook hands.

"Yeah,can we make this a little faster. I have some business to handle." Vincinni said. "Of course. I've got the cash right over he-" Bang! The team moved in. I took a few blind shots over the crate,missing.Bobble,next to me,got one in the neck. Vincinni hid behind his van,while his men were being taken down,one by one.

I noticed the other man,the one who was doing the deal with Vincinni,had his gun aimed at ColdBlood. I tackled him to the ground and pulled him to safety. "Call of your team and you'll live to see tomorrow. Go!" I said. He and his crew hurried to their van.

"Oh no you don't!" Vincinni shot down the leader of the other crew. "Nikoli! Vincinni is open!" I shout,reloading my colt .45. Bobblegob quickly aimed his gun at Vincinni's leg,and squeezed the trigger twice. "Right on target." He mumbled.Vincinni lay on the floor,bleeding. His crew was dead. He was alone.

"Johnny,I believe this is between the two of you. We'll be in the van." Bobblegob said.

I looked at the man who had tried to kill me numerous times. "What did I do to you?" I asked. He ignored me,I kicked his gunshot wounds.I pulled out my colt .45,aimed it right to his head. I heard sirens.

"I'll let the police finish your punk ass." I put my gun away and left him laying there,only to go to a jail cell.

(The End!)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The attack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL