Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:20
Page:  1 
Revenge Best Served Cold Started by: -myrddin- on Nov 23, '09 07:51

-Myrddin-, or Myr as his friends liked to call him, looks around the parking lot. It's empty just like she promised it would be. Leaning up against the farthest lamp post he waits for her holding a hot cup of black coffee. He takes sips of his coffee to warm himself as it is a very cold morning. It was so cold that you could see the water vapor condense with every exhaled breath. She promised she would be on time but once again she was late. Not that it matters. He had gotten used to her running late. Females never on time, isn't that right?

Myr starts pulling out his pocket watch every couple of minutes, a habit he picked up from his father, and was about to give up when he heard the tapping of heels crossing the pavement. Myr looks up and sees her coming towards him. Her heels meant business he knew. She wore them as a weapon most days because she could easily slip them off and lodge them into someones head.  Watching her head towards him he nods in her direction. 

Good morning, Melis. Nice day, isn't it? 

Report Post Tip

Melis nods back to Myr and hands him a fresh cup of hot coffee. 

It's a beautiful morning, Myr. I have some news. But first lets not spoil the coffee and let it go cold.

Smiling she takes a sip of her coffee. Gazing at the empty parking lot she waits for the car she wanted to arrive. It was due to arrive in about ten minutes. Today couldnt go wrong. She took plenty of time to plan and organize and even stake out a few people. 

Just have to wait a little longer. You'll see why shortly.

Report Post Tip

Spike starts driving into the parking lot and eventually comes to a stop in front of them. He rolls down his window, and throws some confetti that he just happened to have in his overcoat's pocket out of the window at Melis. After waiting a few seconds for her to kick the front tire of the car, he says,

"Ready to go? I think it'd be best Melis if you sit in the back. I don't think I can drive with you trying to play footsie with me." Motioning to Myr, he continues, "She's all about her feet, you know?"

He winks and then tosses a cigarette butt out the window causing some of the confetti to ember as it is taken up into the wind.

"I'm guessing you didn't care to bring me any coffee..."

He starts rolling up the window, and waits.

Report Post Tip

Melis ducks into the front passenger seat. As she waits for Myr to get in the back she turns to Spike.

You're late. I did happen to get you a coffee would you like it?

Reaching over to hand the coffee to Spike she pours some of the hot liquid into his lap.

It's not only the feet you have to watch out for you know. 

Report Post Tip

Haphazardly, semi-in-a-male-crotch-pain-based-frenzy, he opens the door, and tries to pour out onto the ground whatever bit of the coffee that hasn't been absorbed into his pant's fabric. Getting back in, he says,

"I'm glad I was late. The coffee could have been much hotter."

Pointing down at his crotch, he sarcastically murmurs,

"You know since you're one of the best women I know with her hands, feet aside, you can wash these later. Make sure to wash the blood off of your hands before you start right after we're done with this. Myr, get in already. Pass me the towel in the backseat. 

He pulls down the car's sun visor.

"Looks like it's going to be a sunny day.  Melis, would you mind pulling down the sun visor as well?"

Waiting for Myr to get in, he watches Melis get covered with more confetti that he had hidden up there.

Report Post Tip

Melis looks to see if Myr or Spike are looking at her. In one swift instant she pinches Spike. 

If I get a free minute maybe I'll wash your pants. Next time dont be late and you wouldnt have to worry about dirty clothes, now would you?

Report Post Tip

Myr cautiously gets into the backseat of the car. Wanting to avoid getting hot coffee thrown on him as well. He finds the towel in the backseat and passes it up to Spike. He sits there for a moment getting comfortable and finishing his coffee. 

So, what's the plan? 

Report Post Tip

Melis glares at Spike for a minute.

Myr the plan is as follows. Spike is going to drive us to a building on Washington Ave. After we arrive there he's going to stay put in the car and we're going to go in. It's a pretty empty building except for the guy who was in the warehouse that day. His name is Danny. He works alone and thinks the empty building is the best spot to be in during daylight hours since his warehouse was burned down. I plan to have a few words and of course need you in case something goes wrong. Better to have two people instead of one.

Melis finishes her coffee and waits for Spike to get going. 

Report Post Tip

Spike, instantaneously wipes his pants a bit with the towel, tosses it in Melis' face, and jams on the gas. He watches as Melis gets thrown back into her seat, and laughs at her.

"We'll be there shortly. How long should I expect to have to wait outside?"

He takes a sharp turn onto Washington Ave. and slows down nearing a derelict building.

"I'm guessing that's it, eh?"

Report Post Tip

Melis nods.

Thats the place we're looking for. You should be waiting as long as it takes. Who knows if Myr wants a piece of the fun too.

She smiles at Spike before throwing the towel in the backseat. She turns to Myr.

Are you ready?

Report Post Tip

Myr smiles and nods

I'm ready. This should be a lot of fun, eh? 

Report Post Tip

jp900555 runs in yelling guys we got to go quick the fuzz is coming

Report Post Tip

Myr smiles and laughs when jp900555 came running in.

Don't worry. They won't be coming in here. I've made sure to pay the right people to keep any police officers away from this building. 

Yelling probably doesn't help though. Even though I have paid them off, still wouldn't want to get anyone's attention. 

Report Post Tip

Melis winks at Myr and nods towards the door. Setting off for the doors, opening and stepping into the door while she waits for Myr to catch up. Motioning to the stairwell.

We'll take the stairs and go up to the third floor. He works at the back of it so from the stairs he shouldnt be able to hear my heels on the bare floor. As soon as we reach third floor there is a carpet in the hallway. Ready?

She watches as Myr nods and starts for the stairs. Following him up to the third floor. Stepping onto the carpet she picks up her pace and heads for the second last door on the left. 

Report Post Tip

Myr approaches the door and looks over at Melis.

This is the one, right? You know, I hope to never get on your bad side. 

Myr kneels down in front of the door and gets out his tools. He proceeds to pick the lock and when the door is unlocked he gets up and moves out of the way so Melis can decide how she wants to make her entrance. He nods in her direction. 

Ladies first, Melis. 

Report Post Tip

Melis knocks loudly on the door. Walking in she grabs his coat off the rack and confiscates his gun. 

Suppose you won't be needing that. 

Melis hands the gun to Myr. Never leaving the man unwatched.

So nice to see you again. Remember me? This is quite a nice place. Not as nice of course as that warehouse but I suppose this would do just as well, wouldn't it?

Melis watches as his eyes go from looking amused to malicious intent. 

Myr I do believe our friend here isn't enjoying the conversation. What do you think?

Report Post Tip

Lada had followed her mother, Melis, when she left the house that day. She knew her mother was up to something, knowing that her mother hid things from her she was determined to find out what she didnt know. Grabbing the address she saw her mother wrote down and left to get there.

Lada glanced up at the abandoned building. Shaking her head, she tried to piece together why her mother would come here. Sitting on a bench a block away she opened a book and kept a look out for her mother. 

Soon enough Lada heard a car door slam and looked over. There was her mother standing there talking to a tall man. She watched her mother walk into the building. Giving her a few minutes she jogged quickly to the door and walked in. Dazed at the shabbiness of the interior she sat there stunned. All of a sudden she heard a bang. Rushing up the stairwell she ran around each floor checking into all the rooms. Coming up the hallway of the third floor she saw blood seeping out the door.

Lada hesitated just outside the door. Not wanting to know whose blood it was but knowing instinctively she had to. Stepping into the room she saw the tall man knelt over a woman. Inside she prayed it wasn't her mother laying there. It had to be someone else. Peering over his shoulder unnoticed she saw the once beautiful hair of her mother now soaked in blood. Tears streaming down her face she pushes the man out of the way and covers her mother in her coat. Hugging her tightly, yelling for her to wake up. It was all just a bad dream. 

A few minutes later she stood up and had the man carry her mothers body to her car. Placing it in the back seat she drove home. Planning to bury her mother but knowing that was impossible. She drove to a secluded beach and pushed her mother out to sea. Saying a prayer for her soul, Lada turned to leave. Making a vow to herself to seek revenge for her mothers killer

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revenge Best Served Cold
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL