Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:53:12
Page:  1 
Pool Table on the Streets Started by: ThePoolMan on Nov 23, '09 13:56

TPM has some movers move a regulation size table right into the middle of the streets....

Climbing up on it he Hollars out "Hello World!!"  I am one of the newer members to MafiaReturns and would like to just take this time to say Hello,  I have arrived and am ready to take on whatever this world may throw at me...With the help of Grassboy of course LOL

Then he climbs down and just leans against it to see if anyone wants to just come out and play with him for the fun of it.

Report Post Tip

Welcome to the family friend. Glad to see you are eager and ready to take on what the family needs and has to offer you.

I am sure you will become a fine mafioso under the wings of GrassBoy. He is a fine leader.

Care to play a game of pool my friend?

He racks them up and chalks his stick

Report Post Tip

TPM Breaks

Balls fly every which way but in the pockets LOL

OK your turn lol

Report Post Tip

Midnight smiles and shakes her head at ThePoolMan.

Welcome sir. It is always nice to see eager individuals around here. I wish you the best of luck on your adventures in this world. Oh and btw. I'll take on the winner.

She smiles as she leans up against the wall.

Report Post Tip

TPM quickly knocks the 8 ball in losing the game cause he was distracting bby the vibrant Midnight...

Yelling oh crap she made me lose it was not my fault LOL

Report Post Tip

Oh pool?! I love pool! I call winner!. I just so happen to have my pool stick with me! Lets play!

Report Post Tip

TPM lost he has never lost!!!

Report Post Tip

It must have been a begginers luck against you, TPM.

Anyway me and Stephania, that is my pool cue, are eager for a match. We are next in line...

LegoMob takes a box o Lego and throws a lot of bricks on the ground. He sits on the street and start building a cue.

... after I finish this.

Report Post Tip

TPM sits back to watch who is going to play on the table next....

He thinks to himeself "Man I sure would like to play a game of pool but after taking a hour to chase that midget stripper off the table so she wouldnt unbalance it I am just worn out lol"

Report Post Tip

How dare you?

How dare you bring a pool table out here and not invite me for a game!?

Guess I'll just have to wait in line then...

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah i forgot...

Grassboy puts his $10 on the table.

Report Post Tip

TPM freshly cleans the table so his Don can play a game against someone....

Please someone step up and play the Don while I rest more after chasing that dang midget....you wouldnt think a woman 2 foot 11 inches was so fast and flexible lol

Report Post Tip

ERmm, I'm next. I need a game!

Report Post Tip

TPM gets the table ready for Caius and Grassboy to play and then he goes back to sitting next to his new friend the midget stripper....and the best part about her is her lap dances are much like her...half priced rofl...bbut the only down side to it is you gotta sit on a pillow cause the chairs are too tall lol

Report Post Tip

hi evryone i will take on all of you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pool Table on the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL