Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:58:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Addressing Funeral Disrespect Started by: RazorRamon on Dec 30, '15 05:19

AliceLiddell, it all depends on the power. I read in an ancestors journal that if you have the power to make someone pay for disrespecting someone in a funeral they will be taken care of. My ancestors have always been one to not allow this in their crews and would call them out on it. One of their journals told me of a time when a monster was put out on the chopping block because of his actions against a funeral. I believe they even put a hit on them for 50 million. After many times of arguing back and forth, it was ended, by the CL taking care of this person.

Report Post Tip

I fully understand that Enzo. But this double standard undermines the very respect that those with power are seeking to keep. 

Only a tyrannical or maybe a narcistic  leader will tell its subjects to follow rules they don't hold themselves to. 

Report Post Tip

This is very true. I would never understand going to a funeral and disrespecting the dead. There is something very wrong with that. I try to uphold that same standard from when my ancestors first landed on these shores. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Addressing Funeral Disrespect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL