Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:33
Page:  1 
My First Assassination Started by: Albert_McGuire on Nov 24, '09 13:07

Leaning over the railing, Albert watched his prey leaving the building below him. Without a sound, and with his bowie knife unsheathed, Albert drops from the balcony, his knife aimed for the heart of his unsuspecting target.

"The job had been given to me not long ago, only that morning, by the admirable Don Recro. The target was a local businessman who had been avoiding paying taxes to the Don, thinking he could get away with his life. Frequent warnings had been sent to him, we are not thuggish people, we try to be diplomatic about things. It became clear however that he would not play ball, and that we would have to deal with him to make sure no other businessmen stepped out of line. I was dispatched to teach him a lesson, once and for all."

Albert dropped like a stone, soundless in the darkening night. He was expected however, and before his knife could reach its target the man sprang to the side, drawing a pistol and snapping off a round at Albert, who had rolled and dived behind a low wall. Sheathing his knife, Albert, drew two throwing knives and, throwing a stone out one side of the wall to confuse the man, leapt to his feet and threw the knives, one striking the pistol held firmly in the other man's hand, the other missing and lodging in the wall behind him. Albert then drew his rapier and dived at exactly the same time the man jumped backwards. The tip of the rapier scraped across his chest, the killing blow instead creating a small graze on his chest, cutting through his immaculate suit.

"This was the first job I had got, and I was eager to impress in order to wow the Don and get myself more jobs. I was so determined not to fail that I had gone to all lengths, buying myself new weapons and clothing in order to hide myself until it was the time to strike. All did not go to plan though, and what was to be a brilliantly executed assassination became a bloodbath."

The shouted, and men sprang out of doors surrounding the plaza, and men with Tommy guns jumped out. They found nothing though, only their boss lying on the ground, a thin trail of blood across his chest. Then one of the men shouted, a slim blade protruding from his chest, and the Tommy gun fell from his arms. It was quickly collected by Albert, who fired several shots near to the other men, causing them to drop to the ground. The next shots hit the businessman, who was killed immediately as one went through his neck and another ripped into his chest. Albert, firing several more shots, dropped the Tommy gun, drew his rapier from the dead guard and, sheathing it, jumped onto the wall and fled across the rooftops.

"My first assassination was complete. I reported to Recro, and though he flinched when I told him my messy way of escaping, I convinced him that it would scare the local businessmen more in order to get them in line. He deliberated this, before sending me form his office in order to deal more drugs. Hopefully, I would b picked for more missions, my chance to shine once again."

Report Post Tip

Very enjoyable, look forward to reading the next instalment.

Report Post Tip

Thanks, I apologise to all about the mistake I woefully made in the penultimate paragraph, I seem to have got ahead of myself and repeated the phrase.

Albert, xxx

Report Post Tip

Thank you, I realise looking back it may have been slightly rushed, I shall make sure I take more time with my next one.

Albert, xxx

Report Post Tip

It was pretty good. Could have used a little more in the action part. But over all it was good.

I look forward to the sequel

Report Post Tip

You are a very skilled assassin albert. I look forward to listening to more of your amazing stories.

Report Post Tip

very skillfull assasination albert
i look forward to be hearing more of u:)

Report Post Tip

Can't wait to hear about your next assasination.

Report Post Tip

Well done Albert old friend....a fine composition of our most enwizened language of old....

twas damn good stuff

Report Post Tip

Thanks Bullingdon, I apologise once again for my rushed style of writing, I shall make sure to take longer on my next piece.

Albert, xxx

Report Post Tip

nice story, you're a pretty good writer.

Report Post Tip

Great thanks to all of you, you are all very kind! You have inspired me to write again, and I am currently making my next assassination, and I am taking more time over it than this, so it will be longer, but much better!

Albert, xxx

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My First Assassination
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL