Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:27
Page:  1 
Marry Me Won't You?!?!? Started by: Thomas_Rourke on Nov 25, '09 00:44

...Thomas_Rourke screams down the barren streets of New York. This place once thrived and smelled of victory, now nothing more than a wasteland, desolate and weak. "Oh Marry me you dear sweet thing and let us be done with it!" "Let us stop the charade!"

Report Post Tip

screams back

Why would we stop the parade?!

Report Post Tip

I accept my love. Please for the love of god lets get this over with so that I may march down the main streets proclaiming our union as one. Its not everyday that two people like us find a common ground on love.

*Snuggles*

Report Post Tip

Why Not?!?!   is the real question my dear ;)

Report Post Tip

ForRent... My love, for what love it was, it was not more, perhaps just lust, a dream, just lore.

We could never be, my dearest Rent, For i'd give you up, just after Lent...

Report Post Tip

I wasn't asking I was telling. Now if you keep mouthing back ill have my boys toss you in the truck and we can lock you back up in the warehouse!

Report Post Tip

Poor bastard, I knew the Clap could make you say strange things, give you a fever you can't sweat out and all that, but I forgot that untreated, it kills.

Report Post Tip

Marietta staggers into the streets, pointing at the lifeless form of the random thug that laid upon the ground in a pool of crimson (ooh, poetic) blood.

Lifting a shaking finger she screwed up her face and wailed.

"NO MEANS NO, GOD DAMN IT!"

Shrieking once more and curling her fingers into a tight ball, she shook her fist at the sky before wandering off into the night.

Report Post Tip

Walks into the middle of this, whatcha call it fight.

Looks at Marietta pointing a finger right at me. But knew it was for Thomas. So Pavement moves back very slowley. Then sprints down back to the alley.

Report Post Tip

i love snuggling with dead corpses :)

am I weird?

Report Post Tip

if this aint one of the funniest things ive ever seen i dont know what is

Report Post Tip

holy shit if i say yes i will be stuck with this hoar for the rest of my life she is a hot of pieace of ass

ok i will marry you

Report Post Tip

She shakes her head and whispers to jp900555.

HE has been dead for days....

Report Post Tip

Head goes to the side.

Well maybe he has a thing with dead people.

Report Post Tip

I would marry you but unfortunately its illegal for two men to get married where I live.

Bartle Doo!

Report Post Tip

why people want to marry?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Marry Me Won't You?!?!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL