Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:27
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Admin JailBreak Comp: 2 Dell Netbooks, Nov 28 Started by: Squishy on Nov 25, '09 09:05

Competition #1 - Have the most jail breaks on November 28th between the hours of 00:00 and 23:59

Competition #2 - Have the most number of guards broken from on November 28th between the hours of 00:00 and 23:59

Regardless of if 1 person participates, or 30, the admin competition is still on.

What are the prizes you may ask?  Well well, the winner form each Competition will receive a Dell Netbook!  MR will cover the cost of the netbook, shipping, however, if there are any import taxes for your country, you may be responsible for those.

Hows it work?  We will simply tally up the highest number of successful jail breaks for every breaker on November 28th for the full 24 hours of the day - whoever has the most, wins a netbook!  The 2nd half of the competition is based upon the number of guards - we simply tally up the total number of guards you broke from, and whoever has the most wins yet another netbook!

If you win one of the competitions, you are unable to win the 2nd, soooo, if you win both comps - the 2nd laptop will go to the 2nd place winner of the total guards busted comp.

I wish you all luck on the 28th!

(There is enought time to develop any account, including a brand new civilian account - to be able to bust out any 20 guarder in any city by the 28th, so everyone will be able to start off on a level playing field if you decide to prepare ahead of time for the competition)

Report Post Tip

(No action is required on your part to sign up, simply show up on Saturday and do whatever it takes to get the most busts)

Report Post Tip

Any chance of getting this changed to the 29th, if there's enough support for it? Maybe it's just me; but Sunday tends to be a 'lounging around the house' day whereas on Saturday I tend to be out and about etc.

Surely I'm not the only one?!

Report Post Tip

If it takes place on Sunday, then our UKers are staying up until 5AM to compete on a work night.  Where as if this is done on a Saturday, then the next day is simply a sleep in day :) 

Report Post Tip

Who will keep filling the jails?

Report Post Tip

The admins will not be filling the jails.

Report Post Tip

I dont mind losing out sleep for work! I dont fancy staying in on saturday though, Man Utd v Portsmouth!

Report Post Tip

Im feeling a bit guitly for moaning, this is an amazing competition and an amazing prize! Kudos admin team :)

Report Post Tip

So, players will be filling jails?

Report Post Tip

Players can chose to launch their own jails, or to simply work with the jails that happen naturally within the game (failed crimes, drugs, wacks, and so on).  They can even work in teams with inexperienced breakers to keep the jails filled via failing crimes, and then start the chain reaction to get a jail going by deliberately failing.

Report Post Tip

/me watches MR Christmas bonus disappear in a fiery blaze of food donations and netbooks

In the words of my lovely friend Camazotz, "you fucking coont"

Report Post Tip

Sounds fun fun fun. Ill give it ago. Good luck everyone and watch your jail breaks mwahaha.

Report Post Tip

One question is it number of people broken out, number of people you attempt to break out and also is there a scaling factor to take into account where people are doing the breaking?

From memory Philly is the most difficult and Detroit was the easiest.

Report Post Tip

Ill be calling in sick to attend! This will be a fantastic day

Report Post Tip

Ingeious idea... count me in!

Report Post Tip

I heard Chicago is definitely the best place in which to jailbreak.

Report Post Tip

I've heard Saint Louis has the best jail breaks.

And the best facilities for those who get their asses in prison for us to break them out.

Also, our Bubba sends flowers in the next day. Sometimes even chocolates!

Report Post Tip

"One question is it number of people broken out, number of people you
attempt to break out and also is there a scaling factor to take into
account where people are doing the breaking?"

If I attempt 100, fail 70, and bust out 30, only 30 count. (For the "Total Number of Busts" comp)

For the total number of guards version, we simply sum up the total number of guards that were guarding your successful jail breaks.

10 Attempts on 1 guarders - 9 successes - total 9 guards.

10 Attempts on 5 guarders - 8 successes - total 40 guards

10 Attempts on 20 guarders - 3 successes - total 60 guards

Grand total 60+40+9 = 109 Guards

Report Post Tip

I wish I wasn't working. I need this shiz.

Report Post Tip

Phoning in sick could be more financially viable.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Admin JailBreak Comp: 2 Dell Netbooks, Nov 28
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL