Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:41:03
Page:  1 
Remembering The May War Started by: RazorRamon on Dec 31, '15 13:32

Recently, on an adjacent avenue from this one, I saw a mobster inquiring about the historic event known as "The May War". For those who have family trees and ties to the Mafia that go back to that bloody May, The May War is something that we most likely remember for losing a distant relative to. Or, perhaps you are of the few that is relation to one of the survivors of that devastating war that lasted days and changed the entire landscape of the mafia.

I too remember hearing tales of that war as a young boy, the tale of when two of the predominant allied Godfathers at the time were attacked. Two Godfathers from opposing sides were eliminated early on, leaving DeadlySin and Cpt-harris, two titans in their own right, left to square off against each other with the rest of the mafia split in two, emboiled in combat. It was a bloody tale, a story that reminds me of a big match that I was involved with a long time ago.

It was a 10-Man Battle Royal match between myself, 8 other jobbers, and my arch-nemesis The Masked Mobster. 10 men stood in the ring ready to square off in a match where every man was for himself, but let's face it... the whole Battle Royal match really boiled down to RazorRamon and The Masked Mobster finally getting a chance to see who the better wrestler was. That is what the fans wanted to see. The bell sound. The match was on!

I remember the wrestler named The Bootlegger being of the first to be eliminated from the Battle Royal. He was a strong contender and it was a surprise to many that he was tossed out of the ring so easily, but he was targeted first and for good reason. He was strong and was a threat. Myself and The Masked Mobster lunged at each other, eager to beat on each other, yet we were both stopped short by the 7 remaining participants. They kicked and punched me in the head. I fought back fiercely as they attempted to throw me over the top rope. Eventually I managed to grab ahold of the wrestler who was about to hoist me over the top rope and reversed the move! Over the top rope he went. Eliminated!

The Masked Mobster on the other hand, was also being pummeled by some of the wrestlers. They exchanged blows, and The Masked Mobster gained momentum and bodyslammed his aggressor out of the ring, leaving 7 remaining men including yours truly. I DDT'd one of the other superstars, picked him up and eliminated him over the top rope with ease. 6 people left.

Just then, I was struck from behind with a large log by Lumberjack Joe. I dropped to my knee, warm blood pouring down the gash in my head. The log came down hard again followed by a series of boots. Blood was now in my eyes making it hard to see, but I could see well enough to see The Masked Mobster grinning sadistically at me as I was bludgeoned repeatedly with Lumberjack Joe's log. Lumberjack Joe pulled me to my feet and leaned me up against the ropes, preparing me for elimination from the battle royal. As he charged at me, I ducked and gripped him by his flannel shirt and hoisted his brawny frame over the top rope onto the hard concrete floor. The crowd went wild. 5 people left.

The Masked Mobster was having his own difficulties being double-assaulted by the tag team known as The Goomba Brothers, who had teamed up on him hoping to toss his out like garbage. I had my own problems to deal with, as I was blindsided by the wrestler known as Paul Sweetness. I struggled like mad to get away from him as he attempted to execute his finisher move on me. His finisher was called "The 69", and nobody ever wanted to get caught in that. As I kicked at him, from out of nowhere he was knocked out of the ring. I looked up to see who had eliminated him... it was The Masked Mobster!

"If anyone's gonna throw you out of the ring RazorRamon, it's gonna be ME!" said The Masked Mobster. As he said this, he was met with a stiff double-clothesline by The Goomba Brothers, knocking him to the mat. The Goomba Brothers then turned their attention to me, hitting my already bloodied head with heavy fists and forearms. They picked me up and hurled me against the ropes, preparing to double-clothesline me out of the ring. I ducked underneath their double-clothesline, crossed the ring and launched myself off the ropes, I flew back at them with everything i had, outstretched my arms, and clotheslined them both out of the ring at the same time!!! Unbelievable.

Finally it was down to just the two of us... myself and The Masked Mobster. This had been a long time coming. The fans knew this was bound to happen. We tore into each other with everything we had left, neither of us willing to give up. Exhaustion was setting in for both of us, it was anyone's match at this point. Then The Masked Mobster made a tragic mistake. As he went to set me up with a pedigree, I gave him a hard boot to the gut that stunned him just long enough for me to drop a DDT on him. The crowd was now on their feet. I hoisted him up in the air, staggered to the ropes, and delivered The Razor's Edge on him over the top rope. The bell sounded, the match was over. The ref raised my arm in the air in victory. The roar from the crowd was deafening. I raised my hand at the crowd to quiet them down. Once the cheers subsided, I turned my attention to The Masked Mobster and spoke.

"Masked Mobster, I may have beaten you and won this match, but i want you and all these fans to know one thing... you have earned my respect!" much like when Godfather Cpt-Harris finally killed Godfather DeadlySin. It was a grueling fight and there was much blood shed, but in the end, both men respected each other.

The crowd was back on their feet. I was carried from the ring by my fans as they chanted Razor! Razor! Razor! It was an amazing night and all the fans went home happy. Anyways I hope my story helps answer at least some questions and sheds some light for those mobsters who are not familiar with this monumental time in our mafia's history known as The May War.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Remembering The May War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL