Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:48:07
Page:  1 
Mob News 4 (Or Dad News) YOU DECIDE Started by: Pavement on Nov 25, '09 21:29

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, WeedBoy, And last but not least druglord. (Rember if you want a person's name up here, it's only a buck.)

NOV 19-21

But I want to get right to the point today for a sec.

You all may know by now that Nov 19 was a terriable terriable day for the city of ST. Louis. It was so major that the city was closed down. Bussiness shut down. People were terriafied. The two best people in St. Louis died. But there weren't only "Two best people." There also the best CL, and kinda my friends. Rourke and Fizztastic died.

Rourke and Fizztastic died of two wierd and differnt reasons. First Rourke, did the unthinkable. He commited suicide!!!! Everyone panic. The people paniced, the people of STL were panicing, I mean EVERYONE paniced. I was scared and I mean scared. You wanna know how scared I was. I literly jumped into Grassboy's arms. Just like scooby-doo does to shaggy. Now don't forget to mention about Fizztastic, who died later that afternoon. Now she died of unclosed records. Meaning no one know how she died. She may of had aids, cancer, herpies, or even just been that hooker that Tony had. But whatever it was, she died. I'd cryed. I was gonna ask her to be my fuck bunny. But doesn't look like that anymore. (Oh and don't be offened, you would of too.)

So we ask the people which death was more sadden with the death. Fizz or Rourke. This is a new segment we have too. We'll ask a GF, a regular CL, and just someone that was here to witness it. Like a Wise Guy or whatever. :) But today since all of this event happened in STL, were only askin STL members.

Now first we have the Wise Guy. (Yes were starting from the bottom.) So here it is. Our first person ever. Green_Arrow. (Oh yes this is a pretty stupid question to ask, I couldn't think of one. But practice makes perfect.)

Hello Mr. Green Arrow. Now you may of heard the death of Fizztastic and Rourke. But we the people well may not really care what you think, but, which death was more sadden?

Well personally I didn't know Fizz or Rourke. But losing your godfather so suddenly and unknowingly to his own gun is never something you want to see. It was a sad day for me to find out that St.Louis lost two leaders when we were just getting stable and begging to become a great city. It was a setback but with the new auth in our city and our families pulling through this it is something we need to set in the past and move forward and hope for the best.

Now next is the RHM of BobbleGob, ColdBlood. (Yes were askin him cause well we don't have a GF anymore.) I'll be askin the same excat question. Later when this subject is very popular we'll ask different questions. :)

Hello Mr. ColdBlood. Now you may of heard the death of Fizztastic and Rourke. But we the people would like to know (maybe) want to know, but, which death was more sadden?

Well i don't know the reasoning behind Fizztastic's death so for me Rourke's death was more sudden. It was just a shock to everyone the way he went.

That is all for today. Yeah not a very good job right. lol. Oh well we'll see later on life, you know?

If you wanna decide which was more sadden. Vote here: Take my poll!

NOV 22:

Well today was a sad day. First there was a war, two weeks ago. Which allmost destory the whole NO crews. But somehow the NO crew won the war, somehow. And left two crews. MissFreedom and GiovanniBovine. But sadley today (Nov 22) MissFreedom died. With the same recoreds we got, she died with unclosed records. Just like Fizz! It was a sad day for NO. My dad and her used to talk ALL the time. I'm very sadden. I hope you people say somethin in her funerl. RIP! And hope that MissFreedom's daughter joins this thing of ours. Agian, RIP.

NOW since the death, of MissFreedom, Grin came to the streets and said not to attack these members in NO. Till they find a home of course.

_iocaste_
GillianSeed
Warsteiner
_Chr1st1aN_
Ricob
Skitzo
Jack_Skillington
High_Society
Symphonic_4NG3L
Battista
Da_Kurlzz
_Fayth
KatherineGibson
Bloody_Rose
PandaGirl17

The Godfather!!!

Well today is a wonderful, WONDERFUL day for the city of Chicago. As you all know that the last Godfather of Chicago, Sherlock died awhile back ago. Which pretty much left us. When the death of Sherlock, Iota was next in line to be the Godfather. Days, weeks went by. And finnaly it went by. And he became Godfather. I had no idea of this until hours later. I mean no one talked in the streets about him bein the next godfather. I had to fine it myself. So you can't look for it anywhere. So yea. You heard it here.

So CONGRATS Iota!!!

New IN TOWN!!! Chicago

Well we have a new leader in the windy city. Chicago. After the promotion of Iota. (The new Godfather of Chicago.) Iota gave his trust partner Vinnie_BogoDounts a promotion and crew leader of Chicago. Congrats!

NOV 23:

Well I don't know what the hell happen this day cause well, I wasn't here. I took a personal day. So I have no idea. So yeah. :(

NOV 24:

Cryptic special surprise!

Well ello people here's another Auth today in Big apple it's self, New York! Well there was a bad news and good news. First of all Lucretia_Borgia , had ordered that Cryptic and Sibilo come down to her office. Which neither of them knew what was goin on. So while she waited for the people to come, she was workin on her Newspaper! (Which is better then mine.) Hours later they showed up in her office. She knew they may be a little scarred so she decided to bring up the mood. She gets 3 classes of Grapp and serves it up too them. Well they talked and talked for an hour or two. Wasn't goin to explain it. Cause pretty sad.

But Lucretia_Borgia got up and told the two fellas to stay sitted and called the Godfather, Deimne that they both talked. Which she finnalised talkin, by sayin: "Inform the other New York families that Cryptic would now serve as her captain after Sibilo stepped down."

So congrats Cryptic

NOV 25:

Nothin happend either! LOL!

Everything Else:

Agian the interview will be the last one. But please enjoy.

Adds:

Agian if you wanna want an add. Here's your chance! The first person to mail me a letter about an add. Gets a free ADD!!!! Yep it's all freakin true. Don't deny it.

Joke of the week:

Ok, there's a boy named Adam and a girl named Eve. They both go to Summer School. Eve hates summer school. So she decides to sleep. Adam sits behind her though. The teacher saw Eve slepping so she asked her a question: "Who created the universe?" Adam saw Eve sleeping so he got his pencil and staped her in the back. She screemed out. "God" "Corect" The teacher said. She went back to bed. The teacher saw her sleeping agian and asked her another question. "Who is god's son?" Agian Adam staps her in the back with a pencil and she screamed out. "Jesus-Christ!" "Corect." She went back to bed. The teacher saw Eve sleeping agian and asked her the final question. "What did Eve say to Adam after they had sex?" Adam saw her sleeping and staped her in the back agian. Eve stood up, looked at Adam and said. "If you stick that thing in to me one more time, I'll break it in half!" Teacher fainted!

Have to Say?:

Alright now, I have to say that my newspaper is OK. But not the best. I have LOVE this paper since it first came out. I mean I love it more then mine. And it is better then mine. So if you wanna see it. Here it is!! P.S. Don't feel like puttin that crap up. OH and it's called The New Yourk Post!

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/76726

Story of the week:

Ello new segment to Everything else news! This is when I put my fav story of the week. So I want everyone to go see the story....My father's journal. It's really enterting!!! Go check that shit out. NOW!!!!

RIDDLE!?!?!?!:

This is also a new segment that I know you will like. But if it's unsucceful, I'll cancel it! Ok this is when I tell you a riddle and you have to solve it. Winner gets 200K or 300K. Whatever happens. But you have to pay 25K per quess. Once you tell me. I won't tell you if you are wrong or right, you got to wait for next week paper. But if your right and people keep sending me money. I'll have to keep it. So you got to go with your gut. Sorry! But here is our first riddle!

A man's whellbarrow go's past a hotel. He sighes of relief. Why!

25K To BET!!! Go go go!!!

Well, well, well. You know that newspaper interview. Well it's not goin to be in this edition. BenjaminRuggiero, didn't finnish or somethin. But oh well. He's still hired. I like him. (Not in a gay way. Gash I'm not like that.......that much!) But anyways, I don;t know if he finnished or got sick or anything. I totally understand. It don't matter. Still better then me. lol. But oh well. So that is all for this edition of Mob News!
Special Thanks: Marrieta, GrassBoy, ColdBlood, Green Arrow, people I put there name up here and the people that I might offended.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Report Post Tip

Deimne scribbles his letter to the editor, wondering if the paper will still be in business by the time it arrives.

Dear Pavement,

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone is going to take the time to write information into such a 'paper', they'd at least put in a bit of effort to ensure what they write is in fact true.

When the death of Sherlock, Iota was next in line to be the Godfather. Days, weeks went by. And finnaly it went by. And he became Godfather. I had no idea of this until hours later. I mean no one talked in the streets about him bein the next godfather. I had to fine it myself. So you can't look for it anywhere. So yea. You heard it here.

Next in line? Funny that, seeing as Iota was a Don in New York right up until the day he stepped up to become Godfather of Chicago. If you were able to see one of my Don's was next in line to earn a city weeks in advance of it happening... just wow! Next time give me a heads up so that I don't need to give it any thought myself.

As for nobody talking about it in the streets.... they did! Within minutes of Iota stepping up to his new role, a speech was made announcing it to the masses.

So 'No', I didn't hear it here first... but yes, I would like you to fine yourself for some glaring factual mistakes.

Grumpy for having just had a 'newspaper' lie to them,
Deimne.

Report Post Tip

Well thanks for that.I couldm't not find it at all. I was pissed I could't find it. I'll write a retraction.

Report Post Tip

I commend you for the work you did, bringing a paper to the people, and I'm not going to go into inaccuracies and other mistakes.

However I will suggest that in the future, you label your circular correctly. This wasn't so much news as it was an editorial loaded with your opinions and views rather than researched and confirmed facts.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser scratches his head.

Wasn't Sherlock in LA and Sidious was the GF of Chicago?

Report Post Tip

Ok,ok,ok,ok,ok. God! I know, I know, I know. I meseed up. God damn. I got my facts wrong. Yes I know. I'll write a fuckin retraction. This is seriously pissing me off. Sorry people, but I'm tried of hearin about all of this though.

Report Post Tip

Jognny walks up to Bruiser. "My friend,Godfather Sidious died long ago.Sherlock moved into Chicago a little while before the great war that killed him,GRHS."

Turns to Pavement. "The paper was...alright...although your little comment on what Godfather Deimne said was a bit innapropriate,disrespectful too." Tips his hat and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Pavement, first and foremost you should watch the way you speak to those around you. Godfather Deimne and  RHM GingerAle deserve to be responded to with respect and dignity at all times. Secondly, until you take a bit more time to research things, I will not be reading this so called 'paper' again.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser feels PussyCat tap him on the shoulder.

Yes, you are correct, thank you for correcting me.  That is what I get for wondering outside into the street inebriated.

Bruiser shakes his head and goes back into the pub.

Report Post Tip

No,no,no,no,no. I wasn't bein disrespectful. That's just how I talk. Born and raised liked that. :P.

Now I'm not tryin to make anyone mad or anything. I just hate when people say somethin bad. Then the next person to come up think it's cool when he says it or somethin. Then go's along with it. Gash! :)

Report Post Tip

She places the magazine down beside her on the park bench where she found it.

Sir, as much as I admire your effort I have a few words of advice for you... First off, always.. ALWAYS check your facts. Keep your personal opinions to yourself. You are writing the news not a personal diary entry. If you are going to report the news, report it.. Don't just throw a few comments together for shits and giggles.

A newspaper is the news. If you can't figure that out then please rename your publication. This is not news. It's you sharing your own opinion.

Also, if you can't take criticism why are you publishing this in a public place? We all know opinions are like assholes... Everyone has them.. And around here, people share them... Like gas in an elevator.

Maybe hire a reporter or two to write real stories... Personally the following isn't overly professional or appropriate for a news paper:

NOV 23:

Well I don't know what the hell happen this day cause well, I wasn't here. I took a personal day. So I have no idea. So yeah. :(

NOV 25:

Nothin happend either! LOL!

Just where is the NEWS.

Report Post Tip

Bug's happen to hear the conversation being talked upon...

I have to agree,the paper shouldn't consist of your personal opinions but the facts.Therefore,because of mistakes like this...it throws of the NEWS part of your paper.Just take this into consideration next time.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what this "LOL" business is. All I know is that it makes my blood boil. And gives me a strange craving for a battleaxe in my hand. It would probably be beneficial for all if this ceased to appear. I mean, you consistently mess up other words and sentences, but that's understandable if you're very young or from another country, as many are. At least with those errors you are striving for actual words, unlike the aforementioned "LOL".

Report Post Tip

Wraith shook his head.

First off, the fact that you named your previous edition 'Mom News' doesn't mean you make a mess out of this one's title as well. Let me tell you what a newspaper is, as you seem to have trouble recognizing. You do intensive research on everything that happens, verify the facts, and then write it out with proper grammar. Things like 'LOL' and ':(' do not find any place in it.

I am not against humor in a paper. But trust me, do not try humor until you learn to get facts straight and keep personal opinions out of public eye. Even if someone dear to you was shot dead, when you report it, you remain neutral and tell it like it is. That is what it means to run a paper.

Report Post Tip

LOL.

~G~Rin.

Report Post Tip

I came here and gave my two cents, and wasn't going to comment any further until I heard this:

No,no,no,no,no. I wasn't bein disrespectful. That's just how I talk. Born and raised liked that. :P.

Now I'm not tryin to make anyone mad or anything. I just hate when people say somethin bad. Then the next person to come up think it's cool when he says it or somethin. Then go's along with it. Gash! :)

Pavement, I highly suggest you change this attitude post haste. A godfather isn't going to give a rat's ass how you were raised or compensate for local colloquialisms and speech mannerisms when you talk. If you say something disrespectful, the only consideration you're likely to receive in the future is an anonymous pine box in the county cemetery, or a brand new pair of cement shoes.

Since I myself haven't put together an effort at a newspaper, I realize that my opinions are coming from a purely consumer standpoint, however, I would take the criticisms you've received here to heart. Newspaper editors and reporters are generally regarded highly around these parts.

But since this isn't a newspaper, but a highly opinionated and skewed editorial, this is no different than someone coming out to the streets to offer their opinion on an issue at hand. The only difference is, the way you presented yours, or should I say, misrepresented. You can get frustrated that your work was not lauded and acclaimed, but imagine the people reading your publication who were duped into thinking you were a serious news outlet.

Though I'm sure it wasn't your intention, you lied to the people, and its obvious the people aren't too happy. For your next issue, I hope you learn to respect your audience more.

Report Post Tip

Dad news? More like dead news.

Oooof.

Report Post Tip

Ok, now I know I'm gettin a lot of well hate comments back. But I know I'm not the best writer in the world or whatever you wanna say it. I know I can't make you say what you want to say. I can't...WHATEVER!.

I know that I'm goin to have haters in the paper. I know I'm goin to make some mistaker. Well now you can call it big mistakes. I know. I will improve. And improve and get better at it. I understand. But I decided, I need help doin this.

So I'm hiring an editor,  another interviewer, and someone to give me the news I miss.

So if you don't want to read it. Don't. I'm not forcing you to read it. And yes the "lol" and :) things will stop. I'm tryin. I'm a young paper writer. I'm learing. I'm studying the other papers. And I swear. In my next paper if I'm not good. I'll quit. And I'll be deciding by your vote.

So I say good day. And sorry for the bad paper. I'm very sorry.

I apologize to alll the leader, the people, and to all the godfathers. Hopefully you'll still read the paper.

Good day ya'll

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mob News 4 (Or Dad News) YOU DECIDE
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL