Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:37
Page:  1 
Bloodshed or Peace-making? Started by: TheDeathCalls on Nov 26, '09 06:06

A cold winter day in November had to be the day where things would clear up. Godfathers had arranged a meeting in Philadelphia so they can discuss about territories, assassinations that have been done and everything in a whole. Everyone knew that this may come to the point that everyone will be shooting at each other. Something like the Cold War.

The meeting was arranged at an old warehouse at 21:00, Tuesday. Only Godfathers and their consilieri's could attend to the meeting. Everyone is very cautious. The cold winter day is today.
Time is now 20:50. Already, I can see the Limo's arriving. There are 2 Bodyguards in the entrance to make sure everything will go peacefully.

21:15. The Godfathers have all gathered. All but one. The Godfathers decide to proceed without him. The first to talk was the Philadelphia Godfather:
"It's about time we end that cheap assassinations. Let's just clear this up and everyone will have his cut. I know that we all hate to see our brother die. We hate even more to kill somebody's else brother to avenge our family."
Most of the Godfathers applauded the speech. Everything gives the feeling that this meeting will go well.

22:50. After plenty of speeches, everyone looks happy and Peace has been made. Everyone get's ready to leave. Most of the Godfathers hug each other with respect while getting their jackets. First to leave is the Philadelphia Godfather. Just after passing through the door, there are gunshots! Everyone is rushing outside to see what happened.
The Philadelphia Godfather lies wounded, not dead though. Although, he's not the only one to be lying on the floor...
The Godfather who missed the meeting was lying dead just 5 yards away. Thankfully he didn't manage to break an even bigger war amongst the Godfathers...

A month later Philadelphia Godfather hold another meeting after his wounds got healed and made it clear that the next time a war breaks out, everyone will try to stop it rather than gaining from it:
"I could have made terrible things out of vengeance. But i thought that peace is more important. Please, let's stop this bloodshed.." The wise Godfather said..
Everyone agreed. For the time being, Peace had finally become reality...

Report Post Tip

As of now, I am going to fire all my bodyguards... what use are they pfft, getting me shot like that.
Bodyguards for sale! No guarentees, useless pricks.

Anyways... TheDeathCalls, can you please write down that the next meeting we have that who ever takes another shot at me puts in a better effort? My patience only goes to certain lenghts... The previous guy got of easy, won't be as easy next time...

If you can't teach them... torture and frighten them.

Report Post Tip

Forgot to write that the bodyguards were shot down. You should really find some better one's!
I also think that any future assassins will think twice before trying to kill you. ;)

Report Post Tip

You pay them too much Scipita, they're getting too fat and comfortable.  Ya gotta let em starve a bit, make 'em appreciate the job more.

Report Post Tip

i agree with vito a little time with no food wont hurt

Report Post Tip

Are you guys trying to make them so hungry they become cannibals? That would be some terrifying bodygaurds...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bloodshed or Peace-making?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL