Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:37:17
Page:  1 
A Costly Mistake Started by: SantinoRizzi on Nov 26, '09 17:27

"Godfather I kneel before you today, to ask a favour of you. My father respected you, worked for you and died for you he was A family man of Honour, a made man. My mother died along with him. I Come to you today to ask that you give authorisation and blessing for me to bring the death of the Don who ordered my father's death. I walk the streets of St.Louis everyday knowing that Don Federichi took my parents from me and that he still walks the streets of St.Louis."

I bowed my head and kissed my Godfathers ring.

"My friend, I cannot honour this request. This would throw our city into turmoil. The other cities would not Standby and let this happen, They would come after us."

"Godfather, he is no-one: he is nothing but muscle if we can earn the backing of the other families or gain dirt on Federichi we could take him down, I'd do it myself."

The Godfather looked me dead in the eye.

"If you can find dirt on Federichi, I'll get Giovanni to call a meeting between the other families and we'll discuss this. But the dirt has to be good, made up or otherwise. Make sure it is backed up, every avenue is covered. Don't mess this up Santino."

"Godfather, Thankyou. I will not disappoint. I am forever in your debt."

Once more i kissed the Godfathers ring and backed out of the room keeping eye contact at all times. A sign of respect

As i opened the door of my Ford Model T, I heard a scream behind me. I turned, hand on my gun, to see a woman laying there dead, stabbed. A screaming child on his knees next to her. I saw an overcoat flap in the breeze as the assailant ran down the street. I drew my gun and started to run

"Move, Move get out of the way." I fired my gun into the air, people scattered in all directions, running for cover. As i raised my gun to fire, the killer rounded a corner. I sprinted on harder, As i rounded the corner the killer stumbled and fell. I emptied three rounds into his lower leg

"You piece of scum, you killed an innocent woman. Infront of her infant child" As i turned the man over i was shocked to recognise his face, it was Paolini, a Federichi Capo. I dragged him to his feet as my car rounded the corner. Vincent had seen what had happened and come after me and the killer. The car screeched to a halt, As Vincent swung the door open.

"Chuck him in the back boss and lets get out of here sharpish, the police are on their way." I knew that Vincent was right. We managed to haul him across the back seats before I hopped into the front, Vincent driving.

"Get us to the speak easy, I need to see the Don and The Godfather right away." The car spluttered into life as we headed off towards the speak easy. I might just have found my breakthorugh. Federichi was going to pay.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Costly Mistake
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL