Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:49
Page:  1 
My Life Started by: Pavement on Nov 26, '09 23:47

Chapter 1

1909... what a year, from what I heard things were good in those times. Especially for my Dad, most people know him as Sweeney, a very noticeable and respectful man, you could always find him in the bar. Any bar. His, mine, whoever's. Yup that was my old man. He had everything a man could ever want and all that he needed including friends, businesses, and money. Not to mention my mom and pretty soon they had me that same year but most importantly my dad had just become a made man. Life seemed to be a dream... sweet peace perfection and harmony.

Until that one horrible day in 1911. I was only two but I remember everything as if it were a movie reel looped around my brain playing a horror film, unwilling to let me forget the tragedy which took place.

It was two year's since my father joined the Reprobates, under the leader Rhurac. He was out celebrating with all of his friends and some strippers out in his bar. Which used to be the Infamous Bar & BBQ. The place was common not to upscale nor run down. It was perfect for relaxing ones mind "as we know there's no time to relax in this life we live" at least for the moment.

He left the house around seven o clock. He kissed me good-bye on the cheek and gave the nanny one 20 bucks to watch me. He got his wallet, his lucky bracelet "given to him by my grandfather" and his 6 shooter Smith and Wesson. Which he never leaves without.

He went the bar around nine o clock. He went out to the bar with his friends first and took a couple of shots with his friends. Then he got up and start dancing with his friends. Which he always does at parties "man did he like to cut the rug". ''

About thirty minutes later he saw two strippers sitting down in the chair. He winked at the two girls. "And the girls started giggling of coarse after all he was a made man, no matter how discrete one tries to be everybody seems to know". Sweeney went over to go to the girls and sit with them. When he was bending to sit down, a blast went out.

BAM!!!!

A gun went off. People panicked. Everyone ran out the door. Sweeney was still on the chair....Stilled......Didn't move....Just sated on the chair.....No motion at all. Just total blank. "Sweeney....Sweeney!" A friend called out. "Are you ok?" The man taped Sweeney on the shoulder. The tap made Sweeney wobbled on the chair. The just finally felled. Head first hard on the hardwood floor.

HE WAS DEAD!!!

Report Post Tip

Vegas continues to read the book of pavements life.

"I enjoyed this chapter so much i wish it was a bit longer though. Goodjob brother!"

Report Post Tip

Chapter 2

Ah.... Well enough of the old man. It's been twenty years since then. I still can't believe it. It has been twenty years. But oh well. I need to keep writing. I don't have much time today.

November 9th, 1929

Ah. What a wonderful day it was today. I just turned twenty three years old. I'm 5'9 and weighs' like a feather. I have dirty blonde hair that just go's past my eyes. A clean shave mustache and beard. And not forget my eyes witch look like cats eyes. It's Crazy! But lets get back to the story.

November 9th, 6 P.M

Takes a deep breath for that odor in the alley way. Smells like someone shit there pants before they died. Looked around for a while. Couldn't see shit, even with my cat eyes. Oh well. Didn't really care anyways.

I slowly took my back and placed it on the cold and hard brick house. The I just creak my head a little to the right, to see if she's there or not. People were walking by and looking at me while I was looking at this old lady with a golden watch in there. I open my eyes wider and wider. Was about to go for the purse. And get some money. Just like how my dad stated out.

I moved to the right while doing a one eighty turn, from the wall to the streets. I started walking towards the old lady. Thoughts were going in my head. What if she had a family? Would I get caught? My heart beats faster and faster. But why? Just seconds ago, I want to do it. Now I'm going to cowered out? Fuck it! What do I got to live for?

I start to run. My feet bounding the crowd. The cold air starts to hit me in the face. I started to but my hand on her purse, then.

BAM!!!

I felled. What was that? A man's voice comes out. That was my arm. You ran right into it. Too bad. But I have to do this for the boss. He pulls out a needle. This will make you sleep during the ride. What! He holds me down and stick the needle in me. No! Why?! Why is no one helping me. Help me! People were walking right around us. Even the cops went around us too. I looked straight in the eyes of the man. I managed to pull my hand and grap his tie. I leaned up my head. I'll.....I'll get you ba.....

Sweet Dreams.

Report Post Tip

* Jonko enters the fray*

hello let me introduce myself i am jonko from quirinus from philly

nice story very nice indeed i hope to hear more from u

*Jonko leaves again like a ghost*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL