Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:39
Page:  1 
Becoming More than Made Started by: Vegas_Gionni on Nov 27, '09 02:32

Vegas_Gionni stands up amongst his brothers and sisters. Here we are then, Its been about two weeks since i last spoke but i have a story i want to tell. Looking out in the crowd he sees his friends, who he calls family. He sees his father, who had past on before him. He sees many of his good partners. well let me tell you how it went.

It was a tuesday november 24th to be exact and i just flew in to St. louis from chicago. I was there cause there was an agent Harry Donahue, he began to see that i understand the way things work if you know what i mean. Anyways i got back up to The Mint Bar Cafe where i called my brother Green_arrow, I told him i now carry up to 25 units i was so happy about that and a short time later i would find that everything was going to be a lot better. Tessler and Mustang approached me and told me the Don needs to speak with me. I asked them where he was and they said on the roof. As i approached the roof and Tessler and mustang walked behind me i thought maybe i had done something wrong. That this was the end. "you called for me Don?" i asked. "You see this city Vegas_Gionni? This, This is our city! Everything in it is ours, We don't screw up here!" He told me. I began to think what could i have done wrong, was i followed or what. Facing me Bobblegob emerged and coldblood! This is it I thought im dying here. I caught myself remembering all those who i loved and then it happened. Don Grassboy put his hands on my head kissed my cheeks and said,"You deserve this! You are now a made man congratulations!" everyone began clapping. After my shaking hands and hugging with the made men and the Two Dons i looked out toward the city and said to myself, "This is our city!

Vegas_Gionni continues

Shortly after being made i wandered the city and met a Kid. I thought i knew his father and i was mistaken. But we kept talking and during our conversation i walked into the bar told him to stay where he was for a moment, Grassboy told me i can sponsor an associate. This was something i was waiting for. I came back downstairs and met up with this kid he told me he wanted me to be his sponsor. Somebody respected me so much in willing to let me be their sponsor i was thrilled. He told me everything and we made one last Promise I said,"Promise me Pistone, that you will let me take you to the top!" and when he promised me that i saw beautiful things about to unfold in this thing of ours! Not only did i achieve the made man goal i sought out for so long i got an associate, and in my eyes it was becoming more than made.

Report Post Tip

a fine work

Report Post Tip

Thanks sir, i wasnt sure about this one. I know it was long but i appreciate you listening to me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Becoming More than Made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL