Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:40
Page:  1 
Wanne earn some quick money tomorrow? Started by: ScipitaRourke on Nov 27, '09 07:38

Well well, as you've all heard recently the gods decided to hold a little competiton...
This competition is all about skill and though I like to think I, the great jailbreaking ScipitaRourke, master this skill perfectly it can happen I get caught...
Afterall when you run such a large operation as I there are infiltrants everywhere, before I know it they'll be busting me for selling some cocaine!

Anyways, for those who do not know me well... I like to win competitions.. I love to win competitions... I make sacrifises to win competitions.

So here it goes, if you bust me out on the 28th of November from 00:00 untill 23:59 I am going to pay you.

But WAIT! Hold on a minuuuuuteee. There are some rules that are going to apply:

1. I NEED to be active at the time, so if I am sleeping in the jail I don't give a fuck if I sleep in or out.
2. After you busted me I expect a mobmail within 2 minutes of the bust telling me you did so claiming your reward.

3. The reward system:

If you bust me out while my sentence is MORE than 9 minutes I pay you $75,000
If you bust me out while my sentence is MORE than 6 minutes I pay you $50,000
If you bust me out while my sentence is MORE than 4 minutes I pay you $25,000
If you bust me out while my sentence is LESS than 4 minutes I pay you.. fuck nothing. Go get a civilian job or something.

I also like to copyright this under mafia law number PHI 28112009. Patent, octroy... you name it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wanne earn some quick money tomorrow?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL