Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:21:49
Page:  1 
(Chap.1 pt. 1) Don McClure: A True Mafioso Started by: Dominic_Soprano on Nov 27, '09 23:25

Once we got back to America Don Crawford and I had a sit down. Assuming how I felt he poured me a drink. I accepted and swallowed the shot hoping the burn from the Scotch was the last of the pain I felt today. But it wasn't I thought to myself how ironic is this I'm swallowing shots while Don Jamie just bit the bullet. But I'm no rookie to this world I've earned my bones hell i got more skeletons in my closet than a crypt.I know how this world is for us mobsters... it's all I know. I can only be glad it wasn't me.

Okay Mont listen up. I quickly freed my mind and paid close attention to my boss. Yeah Boss?

Now that Jamie is gone the smaller families are going to want New York. We cant let that happen! You been apart of this family for ten years yet you've managed to get your crew to double the profit of any others we have. Anything I've asked you to do you've done it, with precision. I can go on all day about what you've done but it's time to think about what your going to do. I want you to secure New York and run it...

With your own family.

I was in shock I'm only 26 and the boss is making me a Don all I could say was "I thank you for such an honor this will not be a decision you grow to regret."

I know Mont, I also have a one last mission for you, two of my caporegimes, Shaun and Puff Beal, better known as the Beal Brothers, have betrayed me and begun building their own organized crime family. Their setting up shop in New York to own that city you have to first set an example show them what happens to traitors i want them both killed in their own homes by strangulation show everybody that anybody can be touched kill their sons as well but leave the wife and daughters. We are men of respect.

Will Do boss.

Hey Mont!

Yeah boss

I'm no-longer your boss you are my equal now go let it be known to all others.

I shut the door behind me and went to see Minell. On the ride their I noticed two shady men behind me it seems as if I were being tailed. Once we reached the stop light i smashed my foot on the gas. Just as I planed they were trapped behind traffic. I circled the block and stayed two cars behind them. Amateurs they didn't even notice. They lead me all the way to Puff the porky pig as much as i wanted to take him out right there I couldn't I was out numbered and Crawford wants this job done speacial. so I let him enjoy his meal for now...

About to hours later I arrived at Minell's house it's nothing fancy after all the members on the hit squad barley had time to themselves let alone to decorate a home. I cut off the engine and headed to the door before i could grasp the rusty knob it opened.

Heyyyy how you doin been awhile since we've spoke how's it been Mont?

Things are the same Minell I need to talk to you.

About what.

About joining me I want you to be in my-

Your not going rouge are you-

Of coarse not, Crawford has given me auth-

Seriously, nevermind that you never joke.

It's strange that your so happy who have you killed, that's the only time you smile.

Nobody important, I'm going to eat then we can talk.

NO this can't wait I need to build my family and I want you to be my underboss.

So I take it Crawford wants you to take New York back from the Diaz Brothers.

Yea,

I know some good men to recruit as soldiers . You remember Dom and whats his name um um Adrian yeah that's it I'll meet you back here tomorrow with them.

Sure I can trust them. 'll go over my plan with you. The Diaz are finished...

~To Be Continued~

This is a Sicilian Green Ones™ production

Report Post Tip

If you missed it be sure to go back to read the prologue.

Report Post Tip

hahaha this is a sgo production lol great stuff!

Report Post Tip

Excitement. :)

Report Post Tip

Chapter 1 Part 2 coming out today people be on the look out!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: (Chap.1 pt. 1) Don McClure: A True Mafioso
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL