Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:29:40
Page:  1 
Fondest Memories Started by: RampagingFox on Nov 28, '09 15:31

RampagingFox and Dwight_Stifler were sitting in WillHayes' Antiquarian Bookstore and Cafe, sitting in a quiet section. It was obviously an important occasion and personal time as neither RampagingFox or Dwight_Stifler had their bodyguards close by.

"Fox, you have gone from my associate back in New York under Don Iota, we moved to Chicago and we saw Don Iota step up and become Godfather 'BK Snatcher' Iota, to Vinnie setting up as the underboss in Chicago and me as his right hand man leaving you to progress alone. Well..."

Fox interrupts Dwight, looking around hoping someone is close to help him.

"D-D-D Dwight don't tell me I did something wrong, please don't turn your gun on me, I thought I was following all the rules and working hard"

Dwight laughs out at Fox's scared outburst.

"Fox, don't be scared, it won't hurt one bit what I'm going to do you. Actually what Vinnie has asked me to do to you."

Fox looks at Dwight with a quizzical expression.

"Fox, do you remember when I first took you in?" Not waiting for a response Dwight continues "I told you, that I had worked with your father and your grandfather and I always knew you was a good soldier. And today I have the opportunity to welcome you officially into our inner circle you have finally been made!"

Fox looks at Dwight, ready to start laughing, thinking he is pulling his leg.

"No way am I made"

"Fox, you're a hard worker, a worker who deserves to be welcomed into the inner circle."

"If you're lucky you may get a call from some of your old friends later, but make sure you remember we honor omerta so no one and I repeat, NO ONE must be told that you are made only those that are meant to know, and or need to know, shall know."

"Dwight, I thank you and Vinnie for the opportunity to be in the inner circle I hope I continue to flourish, with you in the The Outfit and become a valuable asset to Chicago."

Fox, casts his mind to his forefathers' journals. I remember reading the numerous ways they had been murdered; he vowed he would not die for the same reasons as them. Although his forefathers had died, for reasons that he would prefer not to think about, they were hard workers and always attempted to put 110% whether others thought he did was another question; but he felt he did and to him that is what mattered.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fondest Memories
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL