Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:54:25
Page:  1 
As One Steps Down, Another Steps Up Started by: Aurora on Nov 28, '09 22:31

Aurora and her Right Hand Man, BrianRourke step out into the streets to make an announcement that will bring a new light to Las Vegas. With her trusty Right Hand beside her, Aurora told her bodyguard to take the day off, he wouldn't be needed for this occasion.

Las Vegas will be changing up a bit over the next few days. Don Tie of The Street Kingdom will be stepping down as a Las Vegas captain. It's an unfortunate situation all around, however it will be best for the city as a whole. Tie has been absent more than he's been around recently, and it is affecting his members, so to prevent any further bouts of absence I will be authing his Right Hand Man, Inspector_Clouseau. Inspector will be taking over all business dealings The Street Kingdom previously handled.  I have no reservations that he will carry on with flying colors.

This change has been a long time coming, and I needed to wait for the right time. I worked with Tie for as long as I could and as long as he needed until finally coming to this conclusion. The Street Kingdom needs to be the family it once was, and with Inspector taking over I believe this can happen. Clouseau has done a remarkable job as a Right Hand, and will continue to do so as the head of the captaincy. Tie will be returning to my direct family where he can get his affairs in order and continue working in Las Vegas. I thank everyone who worked under The Street Kingdom for their patience and willing to work hard as they have been doing, moving forward everyone can continue to flourish and move up within the city.

Congratulations Inspector_Clouseau on your new venture. The family will be thankful for your leadership.

Report Post Tip

My congrats Inspector_Clouseau! Im thrilled to see you step into this postion. Its sad to see Tie step down, but these things happen and I wish Tie nothing but the best going forward. The High Rollers look forward to working with you and your crew.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Inspector wish you many good tidings with your new position look forward to more pleasant dealings.

Report Post Tip

I knew it was soon to come friend,although I am saddened to see Tie not around as much,congrats and good luck. ! :)

Report Post Tip

Furthermore, I would like to ask for everyone's patience as Las Vegas makes this transition. Please refrain from shooting any of the following members if you should so happen to see them unsponsored.

Tie
JohnnyDriver
JackRuby
Olav
Donatella
katc1018
rik94523
Drom_Lombino
Gorgon
FrankieLeggs
Spankalicious
Troy_The_Play_Toy
johnny_esposito
Charmed
Gantz
philli-stein
Maj
Marla_Singer
 Midnight
Listerine_Tripe
AdrianTemple
 Mr_Fiero
 The_Brute
 LewisGoram
 IOnlyComeHereToVote
 Super1282Returns

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Inspector wishing you all the best of luck with your new position.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations boss, a well deserved promotion to captain of Las Vegas.

You've definitly earned it.

Report Post Tip

Oderus applauds the Inspector

Congrats and good luck in your new role. You are a good guy and will undoubtably be a great leader.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Don Tie all the best as well. Another Man of Honor

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Inspector on your new role within the city of Las Vegas. I know you have worked hard for your family and your city up until this point and I have no doubt you will work just as hard as a captain.

Deimna grabs a glass of wine and proposes a toast for Inspector_Clouseau and his promotion within Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

"Inspector. The beer is on me come to Mandalorian Motors any time and drink what ever the hell you want."

Applauds the Inspector and raising a glass to him

Report Post Tip

Jacques smiles as he steps forward. He greets Aurora by kissing her on both cheeks and shakes her hand.

"First off, may I thank you Aurora for all the things you have done for me. Eventhough my father was taken away from us all in a tragic incident, you welcomed me in Las Vegas with open arms. You, along with Tie and the late Tallien provided me with everything one could hope for, and for that, I am eternally grateful and will always be in your debt."

Jacques turns to the crowd and once again smiles widely. Whilst holding his hands out to the gathering crowd, he begins to speak.

"I also thank you all for gathering here today to wish me well. Las Vegas is indeed a great city, and I can only hope that I will be able to live up to it's already high standard. Although this maybe a hard task to do, I promise to give it my all."

"Also, I would like to give out a special thank you to Tie. Although he has had to step down as Captain of Las Vegas, he has provided a roof over mine and my fathers head and has provided us both with much needed lessons on how to survive in this world. A great Captain of Las Vegas that will not be forgotten for his hard work and dedication."

Jacques's smile slightly fades.

"Although it is not an ideal situation for the start of my captaincy, I implore that people halt their guns and wait for the people who were mentioned on Aurora's list to find their way into my establishment. I thank you all in advance and can safely assure you all that this will not take long."

Jacques regains his beaming smile.

"Once again, thank you all for coming out here today and I hope to exceed everyones expectations! Also, for one day only, drinks in The Maple Leaf are FREE, so please feel free to come and drink to a brighter future!

Jacques smiles and raises his hand in an appreciative manner towards the crowd. He slowly turns, smiles and nods in Aurora's direction, and heads inside his newly furbished head quarters.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Inspector_Clouseau, I am sure Godmother Aurora would of loved to auth you under better circumstances but sometimes these things happen. Nevertheless Congratulations on your family, I am sure you will make Las Vegas proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clouseau, I am sure you will do an excellent job. Before I left Vegas, the fine work you were doing was clear to see and I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Inspector_Clouseau, I wish you all the best as the newest captain of Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

It is sad that Tie must step down as a captain of Las Vegas. However, I feel that his family is being left in very capable hands.

Congratulations on your new adventure, Inspector_Clouseau. I will be awaiting the great things you bring to Las Vegas, for I know they are coming.

Report Post Tip

Well i would'nt think of it as stepping down... passing on would be a better term in my book. But i also trust that Inspector_Clouseau would do fine as to fill those boots. I wish you best of luck Inspector... wich i am sure you wont be needing much of... congratulations!

-Sneak!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend! This is really far more than well deserved!

I know you will do a great job!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: As One Steps Down, Another Steps Up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL