Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 20:55:15
Page:  1 
Todays Down Time & The Death of a Server Started by: enkindle on Jan 04, '16 00:10

Today MR's primary server died and we had to move everything to a backup server. We were able to restore a backup from 18:00. As a result all data from about January 3rd at 18:00 to January 3rd at 23:30 (when the game came back up) was lost. This means that anything you did during that time span will be as if you never did it. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and the down time.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for getting it all resolved!

Report Post Tip

The loss of a little data is a small inconvenience, I'm just glad you were able to save our beloved game.

Thank you enkindle for your time and hard work, you rock.

<3

Report Post Tip

Indeed, your work on this and everything else you do for the site is much appreciated. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks for all the hard work!

Report Post Tip

how severe is this as an ongoing issue? is it a simple patch and repair job or completely buggered?

Report Post Tip
Thanks for working so quickly on it..! Damn though.. wasn't that a brand new server too?!
Report Post Tip

tatsumi, were not sure what went wrong at this point, we believe a bad hard drive, which is a pretty simple fix. But the server the game is on is identical, so no loss to the game itself.

Heh, two years old now Sioux. But yeah, we've had somewhat bad luck with it these last couple years.

Report Post Tip

I nearly went crazy and seriously contemplated interacting with le family, thank God MR was saved, and saved me from that misery thank you all so much for working diligently and for your hard work period, it does not go unnoticed <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes Tanks boo boo

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Todays Down Time & The Death of a Server
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL