Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 10:56:39
Page:  1 
The Corelli Mob in St. Louis Started by: Striphe on Nov 29, '09 03:35

A black stretch limo comes to a sharp halt at the intersection in front of the brand new building that has been worked on all week.. the steel doors, diamond trim and reflective glass shows the image of you standing in the street with the crowd

Out steps Striphe.. greeted by Don Grassboy and other high ranking mobsters from Saint Louis, Striphe shakes the hand of Boss Bobblegob before walking up the marble steps towards the door

I have recently relocated to Saint Louis, with the blessing of Godfather Deimne and Don Grassboy, and today with the completion of my headquarters, it is time for the next stage in my criminal career. I have worked under the best leaders, Godfather Rourke, Godfather Deimne and now it is time to open up and expand business.

Being given this chance by Godfather Deimne, and Don Grassboy to help mold and protect Saint Louis is an honor.
Smiles.

Don Grassboy, Boss Bobblegob and myself will be working to brighten the future of Saint Louis, expand the business district and promote a healthy business trade between cities.

Pulls out a large golden key and opens up the steel door to the HQ

There is much work to be done, but my door is open to all who wish to conduct business and to those who need to learn the ropes of the mafia. I know everyone is tired from all the recent jailbreaking so lets go rest.. business we resume in the morning.

Report Post Tip

Skitzo raises his flask in honor of his old friend and grins.

Good luck, Striphe, and may you live properously.

Report Post Tip

RampagingFox was one of the members who assisted in putting up this wonderful building and he was upset, he didn't even get a mention, but for his long time friend it never bothered him, he was happy that his friend got the blessing from Godfather Deimne (whom RampagingFox's father and Grandfather had worked for) and Don Grassboy.

To show his love for his friend, even in his builders outfit complete with the construction boots, RampagingFox walked up the stairs leading to the HQ and embraced Striphe.

"Stripe, you have come a long way, that flight from NY to St. Louis isn't the longest but it damn sure isn't the shortest. I hope this stay is worthwhile. Good luck brother."

Report Post Tip

Mr Striphe, Congratulations on your family my friend. You have come from a great city to join us and I really do hope that your move here is a move worth while. Your a great man and I know you are full of ideas. I can't wait to see what you bring to St. Louis and I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Arrow walks up clapping and shakes his hand.

"Congratz on becoming a leader. I wish your family the best of luck. As long as you dont send me one dollar hoping I think you shot at me. But in all seriousness, good luck and bring some more greatness to St.Louis."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Striphe, I wish you all the best of luck in your new HQ sir and I know you will do great within St.Louis.

Lil Wayne Smiles, and walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Corelli Mob in St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL