Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:59:47
Page:  1 
Former Street Kingdom members Started by: Inspector_Clouseau on Nov 29, '09 04:08

"As some of you may be aware, Don Tie has stepped down and I have taken over as the new captain of Las Vegas. Because of the unusual circumstances, former members from the Street Kingdom have been left homeless.I have sent out telegrams to the former Street Kingdom members, the majority have not yet been able to reply."

"Although a list of the members involved was mentioned in a speech by GodMother Aurora, tragedy has taken place. To avoid any more complications, I felt it would be best to set up a seperate speech for this matter. The list of people goes as follows: 

Tie

JohnnyDriver 

Olav

Donatella

katc1018

rik94523

Gorgon

FrankieLeggs

Troy_The_Play_Toy

johnny_esposito

Charmed

Maj

Midnight

Listerine_Tripe

AdrianTemple

Mr_Fiero

The_Brute

LewisGoram

IOnlyComeHereToVote

"Whilst I wait for the replies of the former Street Kingdom members, I implore that people put their guns back in their holsters and give these people the chance to reply to me. I tahk you all for your patience."

~Jacques

Report Post Tip

"I seem to be stuttering my words slightly. Just to clarify that I am thanking you all for your patience, not tahking."

Report Post Tip

My family has been informed

Report Post Tip

The Luzhniki Soviets have been informed of this protection. If any of them target these people let me know right away.

Report Post Tip

This protection was issues last night by Godmother Aurora as well. For those of you who missed it the first time.

Report Post Tip

"I seem to be stuttering my words slightly. Just to clarify that I am thanking you all for your patience, not tahking."

I assumed you were indulging the Scandinavians.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Former Street Kingdom members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL