Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:15:07
Page:  1 
A Douche Nut in Chicago Started by: LuchoKanapi on Nov 29, '09 10:46

An open letter,

Today, on Nov 29, '09 at exactly 09:04am , my father Lucius was shot at his bed while sleeping by Vinnie.

The reason?
Because my father found an unsponsored wiseguy lingering in Las Vegas. So my father checked the streets. The godmother of Vegas protected the wise guy in an earlier speech. Then the CL from vegas gave another speech which did not include the wise guy. This confused my father.

Here's the thread the thread of the speech made by Aurora:
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/77515

Marla Singer was protected there. Ok. This speech was made in the streets on Nov 28, '09 22:31

then another speech was made by the new CL of Street Kingdom, Inspector_Clouseau on Nov 29, '09 04:08. Here's the thread...http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/77543

If you would look closely, the CL didn't place Marla's name there.

Now, my father tipped the Detective and got Marla's name. After checking the discrepancy, he knew Marla was not protected. Maybe because the CL forgot. Or maybe the vegas CL didn't care. So he shot Marla, who actually has been inactive.

here's the profile:

Name: Marla_Singer    
Bodyguards: Not Protected
Sponsor: None
Wealth: Wealthy
Start Date: Jul 27, '09 10:45
Last Active: Nov 21, '09 18:58

and Marla was shot on: Nov 29, '09 03:27

Now, with my case presented, my father went to bed after the kill. And was shot by Bag of Douche nuts while he was sleeping. To think that my father was a made man in the family. He could have asked for an explanation. Or talked with my father first before shooting him.
Makes you wonder if Vinnie has the balls to talk or defend a family member. Or does the family tax keeps him busy? Getting himself protected instead of protecting his family. A war has passed recently, and we saw a godfather die even while he was obscenely well protected by his bg's. BG's are for Douche Nuts who are scared of dying. A hundred BG's wont protect you when the hitter has a good aim.
Another question Vinnie, how come some of your members where able to get some protection when they where under Iota while you did not? I cant remember Vinnie being the top earner in the NY family before. He's a slacker and he keeps complaining about taxes coz he wants you to be the slave worker for his protection

Anyways, what I wanted to say is fuck you. You could have the decency and give my father some time to explain and provide for his family before you shot him. My father knew that he lived a dangerous life. But to be shot by his boss while sleeping? You can accept death when you join the mob. But you would expect an acceptable death in the hands of your family. A decency to give you preparation and hear you out.

PS:
One last advise, grow some balls and learn to lead your family. And dont bother hunting me. It will be a great pleasure to die to hunters than in the hands of a spineless bitch.

much love for everything sour and hate for everything sweet like douche nuts,

LK

Report Post Tip

One mans life is not worth an entire citys'. Your father made the mistake. Unfortunately that's how things are, move on.

Report Post Tip

Maybe ask someone for clearance before taking the shot? Wiseguys who are legitimate targets don't just spring up from the ground. You are bitching because your father was shot before being given a chance to explain himself. In other words, they shot first and asked questions later. Your father shot first and asked questions later, also. Maybe if he had followed your own advice, he would still be alive.

Report Post Tip

The kill was up. He tried to remember the specches he heard in the streets. An earlier speech protecting the victim, and a later speech which left the victim unprotected. Both Authority of the same city giving the speech.

The Vegas authority made a mistake. And my father may havde commited a mistake. But he should have been given some time to explain by his Boss. I mean, if you were the boss, wouldn't you want to hear an explanation from your subordinate? or just go shoot at him? Because the Vegas boss told you so?

Report Post Tip

One mans life is not worth an entire citys'. Your father made the mistake. Unfortunately that's how things are, move on.

I went out here not to start a war. But to shoot a made in your family,.... don't you think you need to hear his side first?

Report Post Tip

I wont be going out here in the streets again.

We talk about people being the right hand or left hand or being auth even when they're goomba's or earners. The explanation by most is because the rank doesn't matter, they were given the position because they trust the bloodline.

Then, being a made man is not an easy task now. Wiseguys have to hurdle some requirements before getting made. Why? Because being a MadeMan means you're trusted and accepted in the inner circle of the family. 

With that being said, my father was trusted and accepted within the family. How come he wasn't given the chance to explain?

Like I said, he entered a dangerous life, and he would have accepted a death that was proper and just for a mobster. Atleast, there should be honor among thieves. If he was shot by an enemy, it would be a glory for him. But to be shot by his Boss in the middle of his sleep.... a Made Man... trusted and accepted???? 

Report Post Tip

You shot a member that was deem protected. Why not check to make sure whether or not they were still protected? Because you were trigger happy. You paid for it. If your leader decided to let you live they could be facing LV in a war by allowing you to shoot theres.

All you've done is bitch.

Report Post Tip

To try and pass the responsibility here is nonsense. If your father was alert enough to notice that someone previously mentioned in a protected list was omitted from the next protection list, then he should have had the savvy to check it out fully before he shot. He didn't, he lost. They didn't need to consult him, his boss decided what was to happen and it happened. Move on and learn.

Unless I'm mistaken:

Marla Shot: Nov 29, '09 03:27
Inspector_Clouseau Spoke: Nov 29, '09 04:08

So, why would Marla be mentioned in this second list when she was already dead? So, she was protected. No?

This is to say nothing of the fact that Godmother Aurora had noted Marla_Singer as protected anyway, regardless of what followed. Your father shot someone that was being protected by a Godmother.

Report Post Tip

What difference does it make if the name was included on Godmother Aurora's protection list but was vacant from Inspector Clouseau's? Or vice versa for that matter? Either way, Marla was being offered protection by a city leader. The fact that the name was missing from one of the two lists is irrelevant.

I can sympathize with the detective giving you a bad tip though. An ancestor of mine once made the same mistake after receiving bad info from a detective. And to your point, the ancestor I am speaking of was also a Made Man when he made that tragic error.

Keep in mind, these detectives are not privy to the same street info us Mafioso are. Omerta keeps them from knowing our business. In the future, any unsponsored mobster you come across with a rank higher than that of gangster should set off a red flag. 9 times out of 10 that mobster is protected.

It is a hard pill to swallow, and it sounds like it was indeed an honest mistake, but it was a mistake nonetheless. Most mistakes in This Thing Of Ours are punishable by death. The accountability ultimately is yours. Not Vinnie's and not The Inspector's. Learn from your father's mistakes and move on. Good luck

Report Post Tip

Seeing as you have come to the streets with the same what you have mailed me, I will respond with the same as I did in mail.

You worthless little prick, you think your a hitter? well I got news for you a real hitter doesn't chance across an unsponsered Wise Guy and just shoot them without triple checking that it is a legit shot. A real hitter has patients and doesn't need to take unnecessary shots.

The reason why Marla was not protected in the second speech was due to the fact some wannabe hitter shot her before it was given.

As for not protecting our own, there is no defence for what your father did. You brake the rules of the family you face the punishment. Now grow up, accept that it's YOUR FATHER that fucked up & get over it.

Report Post Tip

I always love seeing this type of reaction. It lets us know who the idiots are.

Vinnie's responsibility is to his 'family'. Not to one individual member of that family. Your father made a stupid mistake. Regardless of who was specifically named on any protection list, it was obvious that the member killed was and would always be under Godmother Aurora's protection as a member of Las Vegas.

For you to believe that Vinnie did wrong in this situation shows a complete lack of understanding of how this thing of ours works. Vinnie had to take the step he did in order to protect his whole family. To put all of those lives at risk for the sake of one idiotic member who wasn't smart enough to use common sense, careful enough to double check on what was obviously not a legit target and patient enough to keep his gun holstered when he should have... that's the type of call that gets a leader, a family and a city killed. There is no question that Vinnie was 100% right in his decision and his actions.

The only question that remains, would you like some cheese with that whine?

Report Post Tip

I dont need to restate the time of the protection, or the time that Marla_Singer was killed, thats been well documented already. It happened and it shouldnt have happened. Going forward hopefully youll have learned a lesson. You must check, double check, and even triple check at times before you shoot a Wise Guy. You clearly saw her name on the order of protection that was issued by Godmother Aurora. Sometimes lessons must be learned the hard way. 

Report Post Tip

I'm going to try and put this as simple as possible...

Aurora placed a list of the protected ex members of the Street Kingdom in the streets. Marla Singer was on this list. Your Father obviously thought with his gun, and not his brain, did not bother to check why Marla Singer was homeless, then took the shot.  Because of your Fathers obvious lack of sense, I then came out and stated a list without Marla Singer on it. Why would I want to put a dead person (thanks to your Father) on a list of people that are alive? As a matter of fact, your Father was the whole reason why the list had to be mentioned (again), in an entirely new speech.

Is there anything else you would like me to address Lucho?

Report Post Tip

"I was mistaken Inspector. Thank you for taking time to explain."

he then takes out a list and started reading....

"I would also like to thank Don Kenobi for pointing out the time difference... thank you Oderus and Ragnarok for the advise."

he then crumples his list then addresses Godfather Deimne...

"Ill have that, only if its goat cheese, and Ill love to have that wine sir."

Report Post Tip

I'd have killed you for the same reasons.

Your speech here only confirms that would have been the right decision.

Since you are sitting here calling your higher up a bag of douche, im sure you'll die for that as well.

Please do not send your next of kin to detroit

Report Post Tip

You blatantly disrespected a Godmother of a city, had you paid attention, you might still be alive.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Douche Nut in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL