Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:40:05
Page:  1 
A stranger in the night Started by: Chaotic on Nov 29, '09 13:11

It was late,November 28,I never usually stay out this late because of the people in the neighborhood, but tonight was much worse,freed criminals from city prisons were being broken out everywhere,it surely wasn't a safe night to be out.

I was walking down the street,I heard footsteps behind me,I gained up the courage to turn around,but nobody was there,I continued my walking,a little faster,and agian,I heard the footsteps,suddenly my fast paced walk turned into a jog...A sprint.

I turned down an alley where my house was,running as fast as possible,still the footsteps behind me,moving faster...Coming closer. Then I was tackled to the ground. I felt the weight of my attacker just laying on my body,seconds later they stood and pulled me to my feet.

"Serenity?" I asked as I looked into the beautiful woman's face."You know, Chaotic,it's not safe out here at these times,especially without protection. Your father would turn in his grave if something happened to you. How about you come and be my associate,come be a part of The Las Vegas High Rollers?" She offered.

I accepted the offer.

Report Post Tip

Battista paused in his steps as he caught sight of the man walking nervously some before making a mad dash. A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he spotted a familiar face pass under a street light and come up on the mans tail. 

Ouch.

He'd curl his fingers into his palm and squeeze before biting at his knuckle as he witnessed Serenity tackle the man, she surely seemed eager to..help? A light shake of his head was given and a soft laughter followed suit as he'd continue on his way back to his quarters.

Report Post Tip

Chaotic approached Battista,

"Yeah,she's always tackling people...Sometimes I wonder why..."

Shrugs and walks to his new headquarters.

Report Post Tip

At the same moment...

A feminine shadow stands in a phonebooth just down the street, watching all the exchanges and confrontations, she turns and dials.

"Yes, give me the boss.."

Report Post Tip

Chaotic overhears Casper and wonders just what the hell she is talking about...?

Report Post Tip

A riveting look into the sponsor-associate relationship.  I didn't always have a respect for the mentor-protege relationship, until I took on a protege of my own.  And let me tell you, I mentored this annoying fellow comedian, Kenny Banya, to the top!

Oh, and I've also had a few mafia proteges as well, and, oh, I suppose they've made me very proud.  It's a good feeling to see those who you've taught grow to use the things that you've taught them.  Do your best, Serenity, to help Chaotic to carry on a legacy that you can be proud of.

Report Post Tip

Casper nods into the phone a few times before muttering and hanging up.

"I hate planes.." She hisses before glancing down the street toward all the action and walking the opposite direction.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A stranger in the night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL