Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 10:38:12
Page:  1 
capistrano´s itallian suits and tuxedos. Started by: don_capistrano on Nov 29, '09 14:21

an old man opened the door for a spot in front of a park and saw people walking in front and some people who wanted to enter the store, he noticed and said, welcome to my store of tuxedos and suits, the capistrano ' s suits and tuxedos just opened, people came and bought glad some clothes, the man was happy it was making people satisfied. At the end of the day he shut them close, turned the little sign saying closed. turned off the lights and went home at night he picked up the phone and thank those people who helped make this possible.

Report Post Tip

the other day the old man woke up early, he was sad, took breakfast, took a subway and finally arrived at the store.everyone was waiting for the old man to open the store, but he climbed on a wooden frame and made his announcement:for two weeks I'll close my shop for personal reasons, but will open again in two weeks.the old man began to cry for five minutes sitting on a bench in the square, stood up and walked among the workers, he disappeared.

Report Post Tip

The people groaned but an odd silence broke out among people. Armed guards with Thompson Machine Guns walsed into the store

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL