Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:23:46
Page:  1 
Ol' Jimmy's Hideout Started by: Topher on Nov 29, '09 23:50

Its late, nothing new on the streets tonight, same shit different day as usual, fuckin dogs fighting down the alley by the sounds of it, Topher pulls out his smokes, and takes the last one out of the box. Lighting it takes him a minute, damn breeze, the first few puffs are always the best. He realized now that he has been walking for damn near an hour, he rounds another corner, but this time only to be ran into by some kid. Topher is pissed, the boy knocked the cigarette out of his mouth and it was fucking raining so the cigarette is ruined... He glares at the boy and reaches into his coat pocket, Topher feels the pistol that his cousin Caius had given him upon entering these streets, and fight back the urge of killing the boy and Topher finally gives in. The boy tells him about an original gangster named Jimmy, and how Jimmy has a hideout in town. The Boy's direction was a bit unsure, but Topher followed them because they weren't to far away, original gangsters were hard to find, and they are a wealth of information for young goomba's like Topher.

The smell of a strong cigar fills Topher's nostrils as he enter the shed, it looks just like the street rat described. He looks around to find all older men, aged more by experience then time. Topher notices a game of poker being played out at the square table in the center of the room, as he watches with interest he realizes that the man seated at the head of the table has been staring at him from under his hat. He waves Topher to a chair against the wal and pours him a drink, all without taking his eyes off the goomba. As Topher settles into it the man speaks "you look like a young up coming capon, you keep your mouth shut and you can stay, be respectful, this hear is a place of peace and old stories, you stick around you could learn something." At that, Topher eased a bit more realizing the man must be Jimmy, and started to listen to the chatter to learn for those who have done it all...

Topher speaks up "I've had a hell of a first three days, but the Russians have shown me I can do more than I ever dreamed. From the pettiest of crimes, to walking away from felonies, just the other day a few of us gathered to procure some smokes for the don, the grimy streets of St. Louis, where boys capable of nothing, are turned into men with guns to show. Drug shipment after drug shipment, I pull in more than my pops would ever imagine back home on the farm in Texas, dust bowl has them really hurtin...  But a bit while here, maybe I can start helpin them out"  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ol' Jimmy's Hideout
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL