Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Made Man?; What About Beyond The Button? Started by: Frankie_Gogolak on Nov 30, '09 12:39

Pucky, I don't think Frankie means that the ranks beyond Made Man are "easy" in the sense you think he means. I think he is referring to whether or not they should be earned by doing the minimum possible, which is to do the necessary number of crimes or jails, without contributing much else. That in itself takes time, yes, but it is still easy. The debate is whether more should be asked of members beyond the minimum requirement and John makes a valid point.

Frankly, there's no right answer, it's entirely the prerogative of the leader. Some will, some won't.

Report Post Tip

Well, Merrick, my dear friend you didnt finish the sentence..

Ill repeat it again with the complete idea/sentence..

Beyond it is important however now that you have prove yourself,
there's no meed to repeat it again and again but ingrave it in your
mind that you must remain that same poise and attitudes that you have
in achieving made.

(OOC: sorry for the typo..its need. and engrave)

As you can see that sentence was to enlighten Frankie on how this thing of ours work..

A mafioso being promoted by made if and only if it is approved by our captain, beyond that you dont need to prove yourself time and time again because you have proven to your capo that they can trust you and your definitely part of the crew.However, with the promotion of being made, the same things that you have done must that makes you earn that rank must not be left behind. It should be there always, afterall its your attitude (e.g. : loyalty,respect and being hardworking)..

Kudos!

-Puck-

Report Post Tip

In agreement to Mr Merrick, you did imply that in your opinion, those who have made it to the Button, shouldn't have to prove their worth over and over again, so therefore, believe that once being promoted to Made Man, the ranks beyond it like Capo and Boss should just be given to that person just because it's there..

To quote something you said to JohnMerrick..

"So the crap that you have said is really far from what Ive always want to imply from everybody.."

Not only is that a poor form of debate, but you sir should really consider what your thinking before saying it in public because to me, it seems that you are the one talking "crap" as you so shamefully put it because you seem to be contradicting yourself and having no idea what you've said and for what reason.

Report Post Tip

Ok, settle down, I think this is cleared up now. I'm sure you can all see that the same thing is effectively being stated, but in different ways and in different degrees.

Report Post Tip

My deepest apologies to "all" that ive been offended,ive been a decent mafioso and hopefully, this circumstances will not give a dent on my reputation..

But i cant believe 2 people go over about something that i said, the "C***" word..Have you ever met butt_ox? how about noah?..Their speech were more brutal than mine..However, past is past..Just like Sir Boaby said..all points have been stated clearly..period.

all love,

-Puck-

Report Post Tip

Mr. Gogolak brings up a great topic that I have had on my mind ever since I had to set up an HQ.

I believe there *should* be an increase in the standards needed for each rank. If not, then it truly becomes true that the day you become Made is more important than they day you hit Don. A few of my people can attest that I do hold back people a few days on their promotion. Some times maybe just to remind them not to take things for granted.

Mux's point about the humility needed from mobsters is also a point I agree with. There are just too many people walking around here feeling entitled to more than they have earned. People that assume since they were given auth in a specific city that the whole world owes them admiration and believe that their next of kin will always be looked after and authed or slanted almost immediately.

Report Post Tip

Prince-cola is standing in the back of the crowd of people and hearing what is being said, he takes out a cigarette and lights it, takes a few deep drags before he throws it on the ground and tramples on it with the shoe. Prince-cola coughed a little before he says a little about what he thinks about the topic being discussed.

I think it is entirely up to the crew leader to decide when and who will be promoted from when you are wise guy and up to the made man and up if you are loyal, hard working and respectful to the family and other families so it is only the leader that can decide whether you are promoted or not.

It is not all that can or will be promoted, some are happy with being with the families that they are in and some will be higher on their ranking and then you have to show that you deserve it.

Everyone knows that nobody can be made man, or higher if you cannot be loyal, show respect and work hard for the family.

It may take short time or long before you are promoted but you must be willing to work a little extra for that leader to feel that it is worth to promote individual and you have to respect his decision.

If you just want to be promoted for your own part, I think a good leader will see this before he promotes to made man and if he sees that he was wrong you will not be promoted any more.

With all due respect to what you others has said here, this is just what I think, and I think we have many good leaders here in this world

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Made Man?; What About Beyond The Button?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL