Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:12
Page:  1 
Detroit Soldier's Onward Started by: PedroRourke on Dec 02, '09 00:05

A large commotion is seen on Michigan avenue, and a large crowd has formed outside an inconspicuous office building. The crowd suddenly grows silent, as Pedro Rourke exits the building.

Today the Riot! of Detroit enter a new era. We will all miss Marietta, and wish her well in a well deserved retirement. She worked tirelessly to keep Detroit at its best, and we shall use the example she set to ensure its continued success.

As I take over the reigns of Detroit and the Riot!, I do so knowing that I was shown the way by one of the best there ever has been among us. I also take this position knowing that I am not the same as Marietta; she appreciated that the decisions and changes I would make to Detroit would be based upon my own knowledge and not an attempt to do everything as if I were her.

I look forward to leading Detroit into a bright future in this thing of ours. From our current business ventures, to new ventures we have yet to establish, I know Detroit is capable of expanding its prosperity and success.

The distant sound of sirens draws everyone's attention away from Pedro. I smile appears on Pedro's face.

If you will excuse me, I have a meeting a police commissioner who believes he deserves more than he has.

Pedro makes his way through the crowd to an awaiting car. After he enters, the vehicle pulls away as the crowd begins to disperse.

Report Post Tip

While the retirement of Marietta is still very fresh in a lot of people's minds, I would like to say congratulations to you PedroRourke. I know you've worked hard to get where you are today, serving as Marietta's under boss for quite awhile and already handling a lot of the business that came through Detroit. Now the time has come where you have complete control over the dealings of your city. Good luck in your endeavors.

I look forward to seeing what you bring to Detroit and what fresh ideas you've got up your sleeve.

Report Post Tip

It is quite sad to see a great leader leave, but it is always lovely to see another one step up. Yet, I am not here to remind everyone of the loss we all recently had. So I will get to the point of my short speech.

Congrats on Godfather Pedro and good luck on showing the world, our seven cities as one has yet to be filled, what you can bring to the table of Detroit.

Verona

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Pedro! I am certain you will do great for Detroit as well as do Marietta proud..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather PedroRourke.

Report Post Tip

I have no doubt in my mind that you're going to continue Detroit's success just like Marietta did. There's a bright future ahead of us and I'm looking foward to it -- can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Congratulations PedroRourke.

Report Post Tip

Everyone's human, and humans can learn.

I think you'll do great Pedro, you have done very well with your Crew and you were the Underboss of the fine city. I'm sure you'll bring fresh ideas to Detroit and lead it to glory!

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

I wish you and your business venture the best of luck Pedro. Congratulations on making Godfather, I'm sure you will carry on things in Detroit with great success.

Tes raises a glass

Buona fortuna

Report Post Tip

Detroit flourished under the guidance of Marietta, I am sure however that you will have the full support of Detroit in continuing her success.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on becoming the new Godfather of Detriot PedroRourke.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on becoming the new Godfather you have earned it

Report Post Tip

GodMother Marietta left on top of her game and with the great crew we have GodFather PedroRourke I look forward to keeping you on top.  CONGRATULATIONS AND MAY THE SAINTS BE WITH YOU GODFATHER! LONG LIVE DETROIT!

Report Post Tip

We will all miss Godmother Marietta, her devotion to Detroit during her tenure as Godmother has been nothing short of inspirational.

I believe only one man would able to continue her legacy of hard work and dicipline in maintaining arguably the most stable city in the history of the Mafia, that man is now my Godfather, PedroRourke.  Congratulations sir, I look forward to contributing to the success of our great city, and seeing how you fit into those horrendously huge shoes left by our Godmother.  Lets make her proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pedro. You are taking over a very good thing in Detroit. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit Soldier's Onward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL