Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:45
Page:  1 
Smart & Violent Started by: RemoGaggi on Dec 02, '09 00:14

This is part II of Underground Trading.

It took about a month of planning, me and my good friend Wraith had discussed the previous events that took place with the colombians. Things would have been fine if they just stayed out of it. That night was a nightmare...and the thing that pissed me off is that it should have been easy, we slipped the colombians 10k just to leave Detriot and go back to Cuba where they ran their operation...it wasent till after we killed the Martinelli's and was leaving the area...thats when me and Wraith knew there was trouble. 3 vans full of colombians tried shooting at us and taking us out, we quickly escaped and from there on out me and Wraith have been planning on finishing what they started.

The end of November was here...and the colombians planned another deal in Detriot which was a slap in the face to me and my family, luckily they were only meeting up with 4 guys for this deal so they could be dealt with very easy. Me and Wraith wasted no time, clock struck 11 pm and we were at the docks downtown ready for this deal.

Before anyone could even blink we stormed behind the building to bust up the deal...Wraith yelled "fucked with the wrong people you scumbags!" then i replied "cant believe you thought you would get away with it" we then both fire off are tommy guns spraying at everyone involved in the deal...we killed almost everyone 5 guys got away, but me and Wraith wanted that to happen because we had a plan that would get rid of these guys for good.

About a half hour after the deal we left a note at the colombian hangout...which read "meet us at the docks to finish this" see we knew they would out number us, and they would bring everyone they had...which lead to the next part of our plan...we called the cops and said..."there is a deal going down at the docks soon, you better hurry...thier packing so bring plenty of backup" the operater replies "can i get your name?" i hang up immediatly and i knew they couldent find us...we called from a pay phone. All we had to do now was sit back and enjoy the show.

We watched as the colombians pulled up with about 6 vans packed full of people, they walk to the back and relize were not there. about 5 minutes later cops swarm the place...there is not much of a fight before its over, about 10 colombians get killed for trying to fire at the cops...after that the rest surrendered.

It was over, the Martinelli's & the colombians were now no longer a problem...and it only took me and Wraith to finish it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Smart & Violent
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL