Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 20:47:43
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Kidnapping Feature Started by: Quick on Jan 09, '16 02:29

Wonder what it`ll be like to be able to Kidnap someone for ransom. Having the option to let them go or whack them anyway. that could be a Event idea. being as though alot of thought would have to go into it. because there are a few factors like: who can give the order, ranks, protection, % rate, how many participants, price setting...  ect.  Over all would it be a Good or Bad idea to ponder?  

Report Post Tip

I cannot find a kidnapping feature. But to kidnap for ransom might be too easy. I say this because the money to be made is in abundance and far too east to pay the ransom. But what if somebody was kidnapped and announced to be dead but did not die?

Report Post Tip

It could be just like jail, how we make that phone call an ask for the ransom to be paid by our familys or wait for the kidnappers to whack you. they would have the option to take the money an whack you anyway or not :) either way, it would be dangerous because you could possibly lose an account. as far as ransom, it should be min 1mil- max 10mil  depending on rank.

Report Post Tip

My primary concern is that; what's stopping the family of the kidnapped from just gunning down the kidnappers when they make their demands? This game is one that; when you make a threat or any unnecessary conflict (even mugging, for instance), you're opening yourself up to an attack.

So if someone were to kidnap my RH and ransom her (and threaten to kill her if I don't), I'd just kill the kidnappers. So I don't think this feature would be used at all, as it just puts the kidnappers in immense danger and turns it more into a suicide mission than a ransom mission.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps the kidnappers could send an anonymous mail saying to pay the money to such and such otherwise Cato's RH gets it in.

Report Post Tip

Hmm...  what if killing the kidnappers would result in you not gettinng your RHM back, because they know the location. this would definately take some thought. But, i just wanted to see the responses. i understand you though Cato... 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Kidnapping Feature
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL