Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:35
Page:  1 
Why The Long Faces Started by: John_Matrix_Rourke on Dec 02, '09 04:46

As it seems there are alot of upset MR'ers here.

Aye, there is but as I informed I am indeed the devil here to do the devils works. SO those of you expecting the apologies I am sorry to disappoint but there will be none.. :(

Really,  really? It's sad really, but I only speak the truth so. I won't really be hurt by your negetive comments soon to fallow...

Have a nice day ;-)

Report Post Tip

What?

I think we got another crazy person, I couldn't make sense of his rambling.

Report Post Tip

Isn't the devil the one who usually lie about everything.

"Shrugs the head. Looks at John_Matrix_Rourke."

Hmmm, sure is a lie.

Report Post Tip

I thought this was going to be some kind of horse joke.

Raptor walks away somewhat disappointed.

Report Post Tip

You guys think the long faces are bad.  You should try having a face like a broken biscuit.

Report Post Tip

J. Matrix_Rourke smiles then looks around at everyone gathering.

Now, its so funny that spectators can make assumptions and think what ever they'd like. But to address the devil and his work aren't quite that simple...

If you are a soldier in combat with the enemy or in any type of war(weather it's of a mafioso nature or not) wouldn't the point of view have everything to do with it? If you say to someone Hitler, Stalin or Napoleon was a great leader wouldn't someone who belongs to an origin disagree with that? So accordance to what I stated, I didn't say anything to the people who had much or a few negative words to say to what I said. Those who I spoke to know, and they can say what ever they like. Nor does that mean that what ever people say including those who I spoke to shall matter...

This is Not an act of vulgarity or disrespect just a statement and if you are offended then that is yours to take in alone let other decide. Aye, its wasn't the best street speech in the history of this mafioso world. But your upset comments would be no greater then those of "Good read" and "I can't wait until the part 2"... Waste of time. If I spoke to you then you are in fact entitled to say what ever you'd like. But it won't necessarily be fallowed by anything like the foul game play that got you there in the first place, right. 

So say what ever you'd like. (No crazy fellow here I assure you, nor any substandard disrespect either)

Tootles

Report Post Tip

No idea what Hitler, Stalin or Napoleon has to do with this thing of ours but meh..whatever.

To quote something you told me earlier sir,

"You are nothing but a has been who was a shit leader"

With respect, the way your going, I can't imagine you getting anywhere close to where my father was 7 months ago, so I don't believe you are one to judge.
Perhaps kill yourself and have your son return and prove me wrong? that would be a statement worth boasting about.

Report Post Tip

I am GUESSING that this man is talking about some words of his that vanishing in to a puff of smoke and are no longer with us.

Report Post Tip

Keep your guessing to yourself! 

Bahahahahaha.  Oh, I make myself laugh.  I'm glad you clarified that yourself.  Otherwise, I could have stayed here for hours pointing and laughing.  Now, I can go find something better to do. 

Report Post Tip

Panda wonders what the strange man is trying to say as the jumble of random words and excessive verbage are too much for his little Panda brain to comprehend

"I need a translation, his words hurt my head. Perhaps he is indeed here to do the devils work."

Panda scurries off to look for more Bamboo to eat and make the pain subside.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why The Long Faces
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL